Question
Posted by: Me too | 2010-03-26

ATT Jills

Jills,

The worst for me is that my hubby had an affair about a year back.
It came as a real shock as we were together all the time.
We travelled to work together as well as home, and weekends we went out with family or friends, we had a great relationship..
Then during my pregnancy, just before i gave birth he had an affair. With a very close friend.
This apparently happened while i was home, just before the baby came.
He begged for forgiveness and showed true remorse.
How ever today i regret giving him another chance.
Cos with every day he denies me, i keep wondering if he longs for her.
So word of advice, don''t assume he''s working all the time.
Make 100% sure.

This post is not posed as a question to the sexologist. Just a note of information. Statistically one of the times a high percentage of men cheat is during their wive's pregnancy and at the advanced stages of the pregnany.

3
Posted by: Jills | 2010-03-29

Thanks for the advise and yes you are 100% correct.

Reply to Jills
Posted by: FLY | 2010-03-26

Eish sorry.But I think u should give that man a chance,I would if I was in your boots.Women always gets moody when they are pregnant.Maybe you didnt giv your man attention while u were preggie and after.Man are childish they fall for any temptation.That man will always know that u are his girl.Talk to him he will understand and give u all the luv u deserve.Good luck.But give him conditions.

Reply to FLY
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-26

Reply to Sexologist