Question
Posted by: Nini | 2012/06/12

ATT: Health24 Admin

Getting any sort of response from this site is impossible, so I have no other way of trying to get hold of anybody from Health 24????

Please could somebody either put a proper ACTIVE Gyneacologist on this forum, or consider shutting this specific forum down? It is seriousy frustrating, annoying, and actually just in plain bad taste to have a site like this that offers supposed advice, only to leave the readers aggitated. I have found myself browing other sites numerous times already because there is just no proper assistance on this site! Sadly so, I have formed some lasting friendships on some of these forums and therefore find myself coming back.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can somebody put in a little more of an effort on this particular site? Or at the very least answer as to why there is such a delay...

Perhaps even put up a disclaimer stating that answers take on average 10 days.

It is extremely unprofessional.

Unfortunately I have a full time job which is sometimes busier than other times. This applies to most gynaes and I can't find anyone to help out even when I am away.

1