Question
Posted by: ANON!! | 2010/08/09

ATT  Doc

Hi Doc, my problem is i hardly get aroused and in all my life i''ve had an orgasm once ( 29 years old female ) and it was just a drop of wetness.

Dear Anon

You mention that you are a young women and that you hardly get aroused and have only experienced an orgasm on one occassion. It is important to be sure that you are healthy and don't have any underlying medical concerns or taking medications which may alter your sexual response.

You have not mentioned whether you are in a relationship at the moment, but it is often helpful for women to explore their bodies, to become more familiar with their genitals and what feels good for them. This may start with inspecting one's genitals with a mirror, by touching to find which areas feel good for you or masturbating to climax. Privacy is essential and it is important to be able to focus on the feelings or sensations which feel good.

If you find that you still have concerns and need further help, it may be useful to contact the SASHA(South African Sexual Health Association)helpline on 0860 100 262, where you can leave your name and number. You will be contacted with contact details of a therapist you can contact.

2

Dear Doc,

I am in a relationship, we''ve been dating for more than a year, i don''t even get interested in intercourse. But with my X before him, i wouldn''t even struggle, Before and after my X i was never interested in sex, touching wasn''t doing anything to me, from since i lost my viginity. Then my X from 2008 was the one who would get me the and i had my first and my last orgasm.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/11

Dear Anon

Reply to Sexologist