Posted by: CV | 2008-11-07

Att: CS re post 1552

Thanx CS, I neva eva thought of it like that "  SETTING MYSELF UNACHIEVABLE GOALS"  i' ve always just thought about It as this is what must be done.
i have seen u mention CBT a few times before on the site ? what is it and where can i go to findout more. or to get it.

Thanx CV

Check the archives of this forum for the many times I've described CBT, and google Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and see what you can find. That should be an achievable goal !

Posted by: CV | 2008-11-07

To Alon

Can' t afford it. I' ve even thought of getting a half day job and that way i' ll be done with all the things b4 they get home (" ,) STILL LOOKING> ......

Reply to CV
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-07

Have you ever thought of getting a full time maid. It will lessen everything you need done, and will bring peace to your home and allow you quality time with your family..