Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-06

ATT : Cally

Hi Cally

Please tell more about the belly - dancing.

Im interested- JHB Area!

Many Thanks

! Only when I laugh

1
Posted by: cally | 2009-04-06

Hi!
There are plenty of places to learn in jhb... I stay in jhb but unfortunately don' t teach, I only do shows... I would suggest going to the SA dance directory (google dance directory, SA) for listings of accredited teachers.
It is a wonderful hobby, it makes you feel wonderfully feminine. It' s a celebration of all that is womanly. It also is a great way of toning tummy and bum, and the exercises really help by " massaging"  your internal organs. Also, when you get all dressed up in the regalia, you feel like a little girl transported to a fantasy world!
By the way, it' s also nice to put on a private show for the boyfriend / hubby... drives them wild...

Reply to cally