Posted by: Jordan | 2009-05-06

ATT BI - Re: 4462 Alcohol, how to stop

Hi there. I know the feeling, the warmness it makes you feel. I also have a bit of a problem with drinking, drink every night when I get home from work, finish a bottle of wine. But I enjoy it. And I dont ever let it get in the way of work or my family. There is a tablet called ' antabuse' . But you need a script for it. But do not ever drink when you have taken this. I think it could kill you. Good luck.

Antabuse causes a nasty chemical reation that makes you feel awful. Obviously it doesn't often kill people, or it would not be on the market, though some deaths have been known to occur. There is also Acamprosate, which stops alcohol from making you feel good, and is also effective in helping people to stay stopped.

Posted by: nooitbru | 2009-05-06

it doenst kill i think it just makes you feel like death.

( i doubt they market and sell a pill for alcoholics that kills if they drink....right?)

Reply to nooitbru