Question
Posted by: Anon2 | 2009/09/04

Att: Anon from post 4074

Hi Anon,
Do you think it is justified keeping how many partners you have had away from your partner in order to avoid hurting him? I have done this and I felt that my reasoning was justified but am just so scared that he finds out one day because that will send him over the edge.

Fankly, if it becomes apparent that a guy has such a sick attitude to past relationships, end the orssentt relationship with him as promptly and safly as you can, and don'e marry or form a long-term relartionship with anyone so neurotic and insecure