Question
Posted by: Skye | 2013/02/12

ATRIPLA/Tribuss

Good news guys, to those of you who are taking ATRIPLA/Tribuss please continue even if there are side effects.

I have been taking ATRIPLA for over a year, when I started my CD4 count was 226 and the latest counts are CD4 - 764 and VL undetetable, even though I have been stressed and all and it has been climbing ever since.

I thank God for the scientists who developed ARVs because if it werent for them I would also be another has been who once was.

Whoever has doubts about ARVS then I plead with them to reconsider. Ziyanceda indeed.

Have a good day peeps.

222
Posted by: mark | 2016/08/11

I want to testify on how I was cured of diabetes by Dr Erediawa. Initially,I visited the hospital where I was diagnosed of the deadly diabetes and I was made to understand that the diabetes was at it’s final stage which was my final destination to death. Meanwhile, I so weak and lost hope, but when my wife came back from work i told her all that the doctor said but my wife did not loos hope, she went in search the internet,looking for remedies to cure the deadly diabetes then she came across a testimony posted about Dr Erediawa she told me and we contacted him via an email address drerediawaherbs@gmail.com. After several interrogation, Dr Erediawa prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I took as recommended and to my greatest surprise,it worked miraculously for me.Today,my joy knows no bound because I was cured of my pains.In order to be sure of myself,I visited the hospital where I was diagnosed with the virus,another test was carried out on me and this time,the result was negative. My advice to those suffering from this ailment is that there is a cure to this deadly virus if they are able to contact Dr Erediawa for their treatment. Dr Erediawa is not only limited to remedies for Herpes but also other deadly diseases like Arthritis,high blood,Cancer,and others.You can visit him via his email address: drerediawaherbsr@gmail.com or you can call him on his whatsApp Mobil number +2348159412586.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/27

My Name is susan mable, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Aba has done for me. I Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help, also want to get cured just the way I got mine, email him at dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whats app his number on +2348107155060 or visit his website on drabaherbalhome.webs.com

Posted by: Rose brown | 2016/07/27

I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK DR OLUWA FOR PUTTING AND END TO MY HERPES VIRUS WITHIN FIVE DAYS MY NAME IS ROSE BROWN, AM FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. IT ALL HAPPEN ONE DAY WHEN MY MEDICAL DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I HAVE HSV 1, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE, I IGNORE IT AND KEEP ON LIVING WITH IT, BEFORE I KNOW IT I STARTED DEVELOPING PUS ON MY BODY, MOUTH AND PRIVATE PART, FEEL WEEK ANYTIME AM WORKING, I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CONTACT MY MEDICAL DOCTOR AGAIN, HE TOLD ME THAT THE VIRUS HAS DEVELOPED TO HSV 2, AT THIS POINT OF TIME I WAS TOTALLY CONFUSE TO THE EXTENT THAT I ALMOST TOOK MY LIFE BECAUSE I WAS USELESS TO EVERYBODY AROUND ME. I WAS SURPRISE WHEN MY MEDICAL DOCTOR TOLD ME NOT TO GET WORRIED THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE HERBAL DR CALLED DR SAM WHO CAN CURE IT THAT HE HAS CURE MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE THAT HAS THE SAME VIRUS AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT REFERS THEM TO HIM AND THEY ARE TOTALLY FREE FROM THE VIRUS, THEN I WAS A LITTLE BIT ENCOURAGE BECAUSE THE ADVICE CAME FROM MY MEDICAL DOCTOR, SO I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CONTACT DR SAM, HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT I WILL BE FREE WITHIN 5DAYS, BEFORE I KNOW IT HE PREPARE THE HERBS AND SEND TO ME, I DRINK IT AS I INSTRUCTED BY DR SAM. WHEN I WAKE UP AT THE 5TH DAY MY BODY WAS SOUND AND OKAY I SAID TO MY SELF THAT THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUTH, THEN I WENT TO MY MEDICAL DR FOR CHECKUP, HE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THERE AGAIN AFTER THE TEXT, I WENT TO OTHER FIVE HOSPITAL FOR CHECK UP AND I WAS CONFIRM HSV NEGATIVE, THEN I SAID TO MY SELF THAT I WILL ALWAYS TESTIFY FOR HIM AS LONG AS I LIVE, PLEASE DR OLUWA IS THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN TRUST ON THIS CURE THAT IS WHY AM LIVING HIS EMAIL ADDRESS droluwaherpescure@gmail.com WHAT-SAP NUMBER +2348036251844. ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL IS droluwaherpescure@gmail.com HE CAN ALSO CURE THE FOLLOWING ALS VIRUS HIV VIRUS HERPES VIRUS PREGNANCY PROBLEM LOW SPAMS GET YOUR LOVE ONE BACK AND LOT MORE JUST TELL HIM YOUR PROBLEM AND HE WILL HELP YOU.

Reply to Rose brown
Posted by: joan hardy | 2016/07/21

I WANT TO SHARE MY LIFE EXPERIENCE ON HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV BY HERBAL MEDICINE. It may sound strange! For the past 9 years i have spent a lot of money in buying anti-retroviral medicines to strengthen my immune system and keep me healthy, until i read an article on the internet about an Africa Herbalist who uses herbs and roots to cure HIV and all kind of diseases. Though i never believed him can cure HIV, but i decided to give it a try because i was desperate. Then i sent a message to him He prepared herbal medications and send it to me through UPS DELIVERY SERVICES and i took it as he instructed. 7 days after, i went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and i tested NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this with you, because i believe there's someone out there who also desire to have this cure. feel free and contact Dr Oboite, if you have a same problem as mine contact droboiteherbalcurehome@gmail.com ..

Reply to joan hardy
Posted by: joan hardy | 2016/07/21

Reply to joan hardy
Posted by: JESSICAL | 2016/07/16

Hello everyone, i have been diagnosed with HPV and Herpes. 2 life long diseases ( or so doctors say )..I couldn’t help but feel that these doctors nowadays are only in it for money and don’t really care for our health so i feel like they don’t tell you everything you could possibly know to give you a full recovery because if you’re completely healthy and don’t need a doctor..how will they get paid..( get the picture ?) With that being said, after my long nights of research I ended up in this woman’s email telling her my story and she vowed to help me which personally gave me more hope than my doctors did. She goes on to tell me about her being a herbalist and her temple in Africa..to get more information about it you should email him via ( dr.bubaspellhome@gmail.com) , If even just to listen to what is being said to you..Better to know than to be blind of other paths that could have been right in front of us for thousands of years and we were to brainwashed to notice..most people are so afraid that everything is fake because there are many people trying to scam and profit off of our hurt and pain..you have the right to be skeptical about everything but don’t be naive..How many coincidences can there be before it isn’t a coincidence anymore?..I don’t know about you but i’m completely determined to get this mess out of my body not treat it and feed it for the rest of my life.you can contact him or whatapp +2349051175814/mail dr.bubaspellhome@gmail.com

Reply to JESSICAL
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

I Am Mrs Vera Candy, i live in Texas (USA). [READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY hepatitis B CURED]. Truthfully, i was tested ALS positive last 3 years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strenghtful, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, So last few 4 days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herbal Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr ADELEKE the traditional healer’s email id: (DR.ADELEKEAYODELE1960@GMAIL.COM), and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home whereby all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr ADELEKE called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now hepatitis B negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, on ly to hear from my hospital doctor called Browning Lewis that i am now hepatitis B NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i reside to him all i went through with Dr ADELEKE. I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healing, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email ID: DR.ADELEKEAYODELE1960@GMAIL.COM… or CALL HIM ON +2349035594773 CONTACT HIM NOW TO SAVE YOUR LIFE: DR.ADELEKEAYODELE1960@GMAIL.COM AS HE IS SO POWERFUL AND HELPFUL TO ALL THAT HAVE THIS SICKNESS…

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

MY LIFE IS BACK, Am so happy to share this testimony on how Dr ADELEKE AYODELE, was able to heal me from HIV Disease, well i was detected positive on 23th may 2016, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and cure this disease from me, but all ways i try there was no solution, few weeks ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr ADELEKE AYODELE,was able to cure them from HIV disease, still on i heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testimony about this same Dr, well left with no hope i message Dr ADELEKE AYODELE, telling him all my problem, he told me what we where going to do, that he was going to send me a portion which i am going to take, and after which i took this herb portion he sent to me, he told me to go back to the hospital for check up and after i have done that i should come and tell him the good news result, at first when i saw the message i was so shock and still did not believed i will be cured, well friend to make my story short i am HIV negative now after many time of sorrow, i am Negative, and my sickness are gone, i thank God for leading me to this man….you can email him on (DR.ADELEKEAYODELE1960@GMAIL.COM) or you can also call him +2349035594773 he can be of help to you on any problem like {1} HIV/AIDS {2CANCER {3}HERPES {4}DIABETES (5}HERPERTITIS B (6}HPV (7}HEART PROBLEM {8}WOMB PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT DOCTOR ADELEKE AND TELL HIM I GAVE YOU HIS MAIL GOOD LUCK MY CHILDREN FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN EMAIL ME INFO.MICHEALWILSON@GMAIL.COM

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

Posted by: joy | 2016/07/10

i am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr zimuzimula, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4days which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like doctor zimuzimula who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases here is his contact: dr.zimuzimulaspelltemple@gmail.com he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below . HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . COPD . HEPATITIS B . GET YOUR EX BACK AND MAKE SHE/HIM LOVE YOU MORE . CANCER . COLD SORES Thank you for your time bye.

Reply to joy
Posted by: johnson hellen | 2016/07/02

I am very much delighted to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how me and my lover got cured from herpes simplex virus,i was diagnosed of herpes since 4 years ago and also find out that my herpes virus also effected my lover,this disease started circulating all over my body, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of someone who was healed from herpes simplex virus by the great man called Dr UBALO and i told my lover about it and without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drubalospellcaster@gmail.com i wrote him and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for the both of us and indeed 2 week and some day after me and my lover started using the medicine, we were completely cured no dot was found on my body and of my lover,so dear viewer why wasting your time living with this STD infection you can contact him now he is able to cure any kinds of disease,contact his ID: drubalospellcaster@gmail.com or contact him with this phone number:+2348162868815 MAY GOD BELSS DR UBLO FORE ME..........

Reply to johnson hellen
Posted by: maria andrade | 2016/07/01

I'm giving a testimony about DR Aziegbe the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact DR Aziegbe via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor by you contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering it,your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured.ALSO DR Aziegbe help my sister husband to cure his HIV/AIDS he was suffering from it for the past 3 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my sister heard about it, she went home to tell her husband about DR aziegbe then her husband email him and explain his problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Airfreight courier service to sent him the herbal medicine and he instruct him on how he will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, he should go and check his self in the hospital and he did as he was instructed by DR Aziegbe to GOD be the glory he was cure of his HIV/AIDS which he was suffering from for the past 3 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir indeed might work you did in our families. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: DRAZIEGBEHERBALHOMEOFSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM

Reply to maria andrade
Posted by: maria andrade | 2016/07/01

Reply to maria andrade
Posted by: Marjori | 2016/06/30

Thank God Almighty that led me to Dr Timothy I never thought i would be Herpes negative again after been diagnosed in 2011, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i meet Great Dr. Timothy online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him Drtimothyhealingtemple@gmail.com and he prepared Herpes herbal medication for me which i took for 10days and now i am completely cured. i want to use this medium to express my gratitude to him for saving my life and curing me from Herpes Hsv2, for taking away all my pains and sorrows, I'm indeed grateful and i am so happy I'm now Herpes negative. i will continue to tell the good news of your great works to everyone, if you have Herpes or other deadly disease please contact him now, Email: Drtimothyhealingtemple@gmail.com

Reply to Marjori
Posted by: Tracy | 2016/06/24

I am DAVID AND SISTER NAME Tracy Smith AND WE ARE FROM United state of American..i want to inform the HERPES VIRUS PATIENT..that this is real and genuine spell caster online..i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how GREAT PAPA was able to cure me totally from HERPES VIRUS disease,how i was cured of my HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called GREAT PAPA..i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution,I was HERPES positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how GREAT PAPA cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure MY HERPES VIRUS DISEASE..I just decided to give it a try I contact him that night luckily to me he replied me back.. but I don’t believe him I thought it was a scam but I still hold on to see the work of GREAT PAPA if what people testify about him herbal cure is truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check up and I went for HERPES TEST… I cant believe I was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured,am so happy and grateful to God for using GREAT PAPA to cure me, that is the reason why i decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend GREAT PAPA to you all around the world and you no that you are HERPES PATIENT AND HIV OR CANCER.. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT HIM ON HIS EMAIL:greatpapax@gmail.com if you are having a similar problem please visit his telephone number: i will advice you to contact him now so that you can be cured on time his email:greatpapax@gmail.com .. HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON: 1. Getting your lover or husband back 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell 9. Becoming a manager spell 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell 11. Getting your scam money back 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell 17. Invisible human spell 18. Success or pass spell 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell 27. Production spell of films and movie 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell contact HIM of any of these today AT email:greatpapax@gmail.com ..

Reply to Tracy
Posted by: tracy smith | 2016/06/24

Reply to tracy smith
Posted by: Abel Boris | 2016/06/22

Greetings to the general public, i want to share with everyone the great work that Dr Akuna did to cure me of the deadly HIV/AIDS disease that has wanted to take my life,for the past 12 years ago, i have been seriously battling with HIV/AIDS disease,i have gone to many hospitals and health centers but all they did was giving drugs,i spent so much money buying drugs over the years and still was not cured, i was browsing one evening when i saw so much testimonies about how Dr Akuna has cured so many people of their HIV/AIDS disease, i immediately copied his email address:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com when i contacted him i told him exactly how i was, and he assured me that i will be completely cured once i start using his herbal medicine, i believed him because i trusted him and he then prepared a herbal medicine for me which i received and indeed after using it for 2 weeks i was totally cured of my HIV/AIDS after going for a check up in the same hospital and i was confirm negative, so you contact him today and see the same result, Dr Akuna is a trusted and powerful man, contact his Mobile number:+2348154625070 or you can visit his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Reply to Abel Boris
Posted by: Sasha Parker | 2016/06/19

Hi, am sasha parker, I lived in new Orleans/USA. I want to share my testimony on how i got cure of my Illness which was HIV/AIDS. I suffer this Illness for Two Years which almost took my life. I felt like there was no hope for. Until, I came in contact with a Great Herbalist. through the internet which had helped a lot of people. I taught that it was a lie. Until i saw the testimony of my friend with my own eyes that she was helped with the same Herbalist which i doubted. I contact him and told him my problems, he counsel me to make sure i was fine and told me that i should be happy that i have come to the right place. He prepared a herbal. medicine which he sent to me, I took the Herbal medicine for one (1) week. After the week i realized that i was healed. I write this Article to helpless people that are with this Illness to contact him to helped you cure your Illness at his E mail address on (lovespell.web@gmail.com) or you call +2348036081733

Reply to Sasha Parker
Posted by: Dickson Shannon Lucinda | 2016/06/15

I am a Journalist of over 4 years that Infected was by HIV disease,this disease has over come my body system. My brain fog and memory loss and physical issues made me a vegetable for 4 years. Few months ago i came across some testimonies on how Dr Molemen has been using his Herbal Medicine to treat and cure HIV, Some even testified of been cured from Lyme Disease and others infections, I have never heard of such before, due to the fact that i always had the believe that one day there is going to be a cure for this disease, i horridly copied the email address of Dr Molemen and i told him about my condition he told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some herbal medicine for me which he was going to send to me right here in my country, eventually after 5 days of communicating with Dr Molemen he sent me a package which i received and he gave me prescription on how i am to use them, after 2 weeks of taking Dr Molemen Medication i became to feel relief in my body and i told him about it, he said to me that i should go for check up in the hospital to know if actually his medicine has worked, i doubted it but i later went to the hospital to get tested and to my greatest surprise I am a MIRACLE and have recovered from the horror of human immunodeficiency virus,and am practicing Jounalism again. I applaud you and your efforts and stand ready to give others information about you and i hope they believe and work with you. You can contact Dr Molemen on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com or ( dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com).

Reply to Dickson Shannon Lucinda
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/13

I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HERPES AND HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR UWA CURE HERPES HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE FOREVER CURED IT IS NEVER REVERSIBLE. MY NAME IS ANITA WILSON FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,I AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HERPES AND HIV BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HERPES FOR GOOD 3 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BECAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR UWA WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HERPES AND HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for 2 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negative till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to herpes and hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via, druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com call or whatsapp him on,+2348063930531

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/13

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/13

I am very much delighted to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how me and my lover got cured from herpes simplex virus,i was diagnosed of herpes since 4years ago and also find out that my herpes virus also effected my lover,this disease started circulating all over my body, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of someone who was healed from herpes simplex virus by the great man called Dr SILVER and i told my lover about it and without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for the both of us and indeed 1week after me and my lover started using the medicine, we were completely cured no dot was found on my body and of my lover,so dear viewer why wasting your time living with this STD infection you can contact him now he is able to cure any kinds of disease,contact his Email drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

Posted by: I am a Journalist of over 4 years that Infected wa | 2016/06/11

Reply to I am a Journalist of over 4 years that Infected wa
Posted by: jane | 2016/06/11

I WANT TO SHARE MY LIFE EXPERIENCE ON HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV BY HERBAL MEDICINE. It may sound strange! For the past 6years i have spent a lot of money in buying anti-retroviral medicines to strengthen my immune system and keep me healthy, until i read an article on the internet about an Africa Herbalist who uses herbs and roots to cure HIV and all kind of diseases. Though i never believed he can cure HIV, but i decided to give it a try because i was desperate. Then i sent a message to the him on his email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com. He prepared herbal medications and send it to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and i took it as he instructed. 11days after, i went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and i tested NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this with you, because i believe there's someone out here who also desire to have this cure. feel free to send a message to him through his email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com. or call him on +2348107155060 or add him on whatsapp or see his website at drabaherbalhome.webs.com

Reply to jane
Posted by: scot | 2016/06/09

God bless Dr okpila for his marvelous work in my life, Dr okpila just got me cured from Hepatitis B with his Herbal Medicine, I have being suffering from this Diseases for years causing a lot of pain and sleepless night to me, one day i came in contact with Dr okpila and after using his Medicine, i was cured from The Virus and till now, the Virus is no longer in my body. Contacting Dr okpila is indeed a Blessing to me, You can also contact him On:drokpilaherbalhome@gmail.com or You can whatsapp him with this number +2348115204568 Also note that Dr okpila has the cure to several illness and viruses in the world, So in case you have any infection pissing you off, don't hesitate to contact and share it with him.

Reply to scot
Posted by: Stella Marris | 2016/05/23

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr idahosa was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr idahosa and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr idahosa has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr idahosa on his email address at ( dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call him on +2348134261542

Reply to Stella Marris | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Londi | 2016/06/10

Please help me too and my hubby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/08

Hi there how are you..pls I need this help,I'm positive for 4 years..if this helped you ,it's a god send ,I'm gonna try .is this for real

Posted by: Brandy Melisa | 2016/05/19

I am from New York. I was in trouble when my doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr. uwa contact number. I called him and told him all that has be happening in my life he just laugh and told me that i have nothing to worry about that i will definitely be cured within 2 weeks and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. uwai herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. uwa and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348063930531 DOCTOR UWA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER ALL KINDS 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis A,B,C 6. Diabetes 7. HPV 8. Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease) 9. Alopecia 10.Bipolar disorder 11.Bed wetting 12.Carpal tunnel syndrome 13. Celiac disease 14.Ear Infections 15. Endometriosis 16.Epilepsy 17.Chlamydia 18.Syphilis 19.Gonorrhea

Reply to Brandy Melisa
Posted by: Brandy Melisa | 2016/05/19

Reply to Brandy Melisa
Posted by: Liza.MM | 2016/05/18

I'm 31weeks pregnant HIV POSITIVE diagnosed on 2014.on treatment for a year and half.I'm busy praying nd hoping 1 day God will lead me nd my fiance and heal us from these disease nd be free from hiv and have be blessed with a wealthy child.

Reply to Liza.MM
Posted by: Susan Morgan | 2016/05/12

Am Susan, Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine is a good remedy for Hepatitis B , I was a carrier of Hepatitis B and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ekpiku cure Hepatitis B, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 10 days before going for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm Hepatitis B negative after the test,Today i am so happy because i'm free from Hepatitis B disease with the help of Dr. Ekpiku Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible you can reach him on his email i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call him +2348073673757) THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS .CANCER.ANTHRAX ...

Reply to Susan Morgan
Posted by: Susan Morgan | 2016/05/12

Reply to Susan Morgan
Posted by: carlos smith | 2016/04/21

I am very much delighted to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how me and my lover got cured from herpes simplex virus,i was diagnosed of herpes since 4years ago and also find out that my herpes virus also effected my lover,this disease started circulating all over my body, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of someone who was healed from herpes simplex virus by the great man called Dr JOSH and i told my lover about it and without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drjoshhealingtemple@gmail.com,i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for the both of us and indeed 1week after me and my lover started using the medicine, we were completely cured no dot was found on my body and of my lover,so dear viewer why wasting your time living with this STD infection you can contact him now he is able to cure any kinds of disease,contact his Email drjoshhealingtemple@gmail.com

Reply to carlos smith
Posted by: raymond natasha | 2016/04/20

Must read! my names are Raymond natasha!! from US austin texas for a year now i have been living with this virus called HERPES All thanks to Dr WAFE for changing my HERPES Positive to Negative, i do not have much to say, but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr WAFE to reach me when i thought it is all over, today i am a happy man after the medical doctor have confirmed my status Negative,i have never in my life believed that HERPES could be cure by any herbal medicine. so i want to use this medium to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the wonderful herbs and power of Dr WAFE that all is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means with his email:DRWAFESOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM or contact him on +2348158836717

Reply to raymond natasha
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/12

I'm giving a testimony about dr.logama the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact dr.logamaherbalcentre@gmail.com via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor by you contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering it,your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured.ALSO dr.logama help my sister husband to cure his HIV/AIDS he was suffering from it for the past 3 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my sister heard about it, she went home to tell her husband about dr.logama then her husband email him and explain his problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Airfreight courier service to sent him the herbal medicine and he instruct him on how he will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, he should go and check his self in the hospital and he did as he was instructed by dr.logama to GOD be the glory he was cure of his HIV/AIDS which he was suffering from for the past 3 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir indeed might work you did in our families. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: dr.logamaherbalcentre@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/06

Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any disease? Like Cancer, HIV, HPV, syphilis, diabetes, herpes, anthrax, madness, low spam count, pregnancy And also bring back your Lover e.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, DR.ITUA did for me. My name is Jessica Ruiz Hasiba, I was diagnosed of HIV in the year 2012 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i met the great spell caster, though i never believed in spell. I saw many testimonies on how he cured deadly diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he asked me to send him my email, which i did. He told me that the only alternative is for me to send him the money, and then he can help me to get the items and herbs for my treatment. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and casted a curing spell on me and also sent me a herbal potion, i used it as He instructed. 7 days later he asked me to go for check up, when i did the check up i was tested HIV Negative. I am so happy, I can not stop thanking Him, If you passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on ituaherbalcenter@gmail.com add me on facebook: Jessica Hasiba

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/28

Sommer Thomas • I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Oduwa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Oduwa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr ODUWA droduwaspellhome@outlook.com or call him +2348148342109

Posted by: Lynette | 2016/03/25

A great thanks to doctor Timothy the man that work for me as a father I was having gentian herpes for 3year's I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time i was unhappy till i found Dr Timothy who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true, seriously the man is real he ask me to choose from my choice of treatment i will need, he has the one for weeks or months for the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the herbal treatment he will give to me the herbal treatment take about 2weeks to work which I applied for,that once i provide what he need for the preparation he will get the necessary things available for the cure and he will go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night that air freight courier service from his country will deliver the parcel to me he ask me to send my house address for the courier to take it to my door step which i immediately sent to him after 5days it was deliver to me and he instructed me on how i will go about the herbal medicine which i did after two weeks, he ask me to go and check my body in hospital for test I found out am negative thanks to doctor Timothy you can reach him on his email now drtimothyhealingtemple@gmail.com OR CALL HIM THROUGH HIS PHONE NUMBER +2348056950013.

Reply to Lynette
Posted by: Lynette | 2016/03/25

Reply to Lynette
Posted by: Lynette | 2016/03/25

Reply to Lynette
Posted by: Diana | 2016/03/23

I am out here to testify about the good work Dr Ogbodu has done in my life with his Genital Herpes herbal medication. I have been suffering from Genital Herpes Virus disease for the past 3 years now before I came across Dr Ogbodu who healed me with his powerful Genital Herpes herbal medication. I never believe that Dr Ogbodu could ever get my Genital Herpes cured with his herbal medication, i have tried almost everything but i could not find any solution to my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relief, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of a lady who was testifying about how she get cured of her Herpes Virus with the help of Dr Ogbodu. So i have to contact him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone that take his herbal medication is always getting his or her healing in just 4 weeks after taking his medication, so i did all the things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, I regain all the strength that has left me before back and i became very strong and healthy, this disease almost ended my life, so i went to the hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am Genital Herpes negative, i am very happy and grateful to Dr Ogbodu about the healing he has given to me with his herbal medication. You can also email him for any kind of help via his email: ogboduherbalhivcure@gmail.com OR ogboduherbalhome@hotmail.com. Thank you once again Dr Ogbodu.

Reply to Diana
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/02

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i was searching on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HERPES SIMPLEX-2 by this man Dr Agbaka and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Agbaka telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over my body as the Dr assured me that i will be cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Agbaka on : agbakaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call and watsapp him on his cell phone: +2348077126783. Sir i am indeed grateful for the help, i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

Posted by: Jeff Davis | 2016/02/21

Hello friends herpes has cure but doctor said herpes has no cure until i met Dr Suku who help me in my life. I was infected with Herpes Genital in 2008, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay.until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr.Suku helped people in curing HERPES disease, quickly I copied his Email which is (greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com) so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes,so Dr Suku told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health,then he prepared the medicine and luckily after two week my herpes was be cured.Dr Suku is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr.Suku herbal medicine,he so cure HIV,CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC,contact him or call +2348074839242.via website; http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

Reply to Jeff Davis
Posted by: LEE | 2016/02/20

THE GREAT HERBALIST THAT CURED MY DISEASES!!! I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Dr AGBAKOR for curing my ( DIABETES ) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was Browsing through the Internet I meant some Testimonies posts which among was about a lady who was cured from DIABETES,and another who was also cured of HIV Virus and another man too also testify how he was cured from his Cancer diseases by DR. AGBAKOR.. so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life too..Luckily for me I was cured by him too after providing all that was required from me for the preparation of the healing medication herbs and also obeying his instruction given to me and today i am totally free AND CURED of DIABETES .. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via: email on agbakorspelltemple@yahoo.com.. DR. AGBAKOR have cure for any types of disease blows, Herpes HIV DIABETES KIDNEY CANCER Asthma STROKE INFERTILITY HEPATITIS B HEART DISEASE CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR YOUR CURE,or WHATSAPP HIM VIA +2348179087906 you can also email him at: ( agbakorspelltemple@yahoo.com ).. THANK YOU DR. AGBAKOR FOR SAVING MY LIFE I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP..

Reply to LEE
Posted by: LEE | 2016/02/20

Reply to LEE | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/08

I need help I'm diabetic I'm taking insulin please

Posted by: silver lisa | 2016/02/15

Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr Okeyto has cured me from HIV Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 3years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr Okeyto has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we contact Dr Okeyto for any problem, with that i had the courage and i contacted Dr Okeyto i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr Okeyto, he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take them, My good friends after taking Dr Okeyto Herbs for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my Herpes Virus was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr Okeyto in my life, Friends if you are having any type of disease problem kindly email Dr Okeyto on { dr.okeytoherbalcure@gmail.com} or (dr.okeytoherbalcure@hotmail.com) call him on +2349050141440/whats-app him , thanks for your audience and i hope you find help like i did for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him......Thanks Dr.OKEYTO for giving me back the life that i thought i have lost.....God Bless you Sir

Reply to silver lisa
Posted by: Elvis | 2016/02/13

DOCTOR LBEZIM YOU ARE GOD SENT TO HELP PEOPLE LIFE, I PRAY YOU WILL NOT DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr. LBEZIM who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, OR you are be helping by someone before i will like to advice you to give this man a try and see what will happen to your life don't worry about the money you have be use contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: Email: lbezimcurehome77@gmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS DR. LBEZIM DOES. HIV, CANCER, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, LOW SPERM COUNT, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, I can’t stop talking about this man called Dr. Lbezim cause he is a God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications,he cured me of GENITAL HERPES,he will also help you. Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

Reply to Elvis
Posted by: Elvis | 2016/02/13

Reply to Elvis
Posted by: Elvis | 2016/02/13

Reply to Elvis
Posted by: Elvis | 2016/02/13

Reply to Elvis
Posted by: fred max | 2016/02/10

Dr zark, God will continue to bless you more abundantly for the good works you are doing in people's life and i will keep on testifying about your good work. i was healed from HERPES VIRUS through the help of DR ZARK known as "LORD SPIRITUAL" cured people with his herbal treatment, i did not believe but just decided to give him a try, so i contacted him and he prepared the herbs for me which i took, after taking it, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirmed herpes negative after the test... i am so happy now, so if you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now on his email on: DRZARKHERBALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or call +2348143502763...

Reply to fred max
Posted by: fred max | 2016/02/10

Reply to fred max
Posted by: Marian | 2016/02/06

My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas, especially in my sex life. I was so afraid of infecting my Boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times. Unfortunately, they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.The solution came from the least expected place By reading in a specialized forum on the subject, mentioned a method for eliminating herpes. Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results.I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate my herpes. spent two weeks using this method and my herpes completely disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the herpes from your body forever, contact. peterherpescurehome@gmail.com or peterherpescurehome@hotmail.com

Reply to Marian
Posted by: Andrew Wise Williams | 2016/02/05

i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Alaho help my Mother cure HPV Please help me thank Dr Alaho for his good work I really believe HPV is known not to have a cure, i contacted this disease in 2012, i have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about doctor oosa herbal home on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV Cancer, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor he helped me with his herbal medicine and i was healed within (13days) and i went for a medical checkup and my doctor confirm it that i am HIV negative.Contact this grate herbal doctor for any kind of disease or ailment via this email dralahospelltemple@gmail.com or dralahospelltemple@hotmail.com or call him +2349056803606. God we Bless You.

Reply to Andrew Wise Williams
Posted by: johnson ebony | 2016/02/02

Hello to the general public, my name is Johnson Ebony, i want to bring to your awareness that there are herbal medicine that could totally eradicate herpes virus from the body, I'm giving this testimony with special reference to Dr.Okaka the great Herbalist. He has the cure to all manner of disease, meanwhile there has been proofs and lots of testimonies to that effect. I took my time to investigate doctor Okaka on how his herbs magically cured my friend craig and his girl friend who contacted this embarrassing herpes virus 3years ago.There was no reason to doubt his testimony because i saw the speed at which he recovered and felt life in him again.Now am just being an advocate of good health. Please do reach out to doctor Okaka via his email: drokakasolutionhome@gmail.com for any issues concerning your health, (All kinds of health problems) and Please don't die in pains and shame, remember good health they say is wealth, contact him.

Reply to johnson ebony
Posted by: johnson ebony | 2016/02/02

Reply to johnson ebony
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/29

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herbal can cure six years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, dr.aromospelltemple@gmail.com and his contact +2347064693371 do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work add him now on whatsapp +2347064693371

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/20

I don't believe what I just read, but it seems to be true

Posted by: Rosario Thomas | 2016/01/24

I'm is Rosario Thomas i am from Texas,USA.It's been awhile since I've written to thank you for my life Doctor Marijah McCain who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day my Aunt Rosa introduce me to Doctor Marijah McCain having seen so many testimony online about his herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email:herbalhealeracademy1@gmail.com, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to follow, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one weeks the HERPES that was in my body got vanished. so if you are you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below *DIABETES *CANCER *STROKE *INFERTILITY *HEART DISEASE and you also want cure, you can also email him at: herbalhealeracademy1@gmail.com and call or whatsapp him via +2348131612153

Reply to Rosario Thomas
Posted by: EDITH | 2016/01/20

Good news!!! Hello everyone. my name is EDITH THOMPSON. I hope you all having a good day, I'm very happy with this, so I want everyone to know what Dr Okorodu (drokorodu@gmail.com) did for me and my family. I was having a happy and peaceful marriage with two children over 5 years. My husband was too lovely and caring. But things got sour when my husband started neglecting me and coming home late at night. I never knew he was having an affair with another woman, stopped paying attention to me and the children. It was really devastating and heartbreaking seeing love drifting away from your family. I complained to a friend of mine who introduced me to one Dr. Okorodu for Solution, who helped her some time, but I doubted it, because I never believed in voodoo or spell casting but because I was desperate, i gave it a try. I contacted him, told him everything, he said will help me save my husband and my marriage. I did and provide whatever required for this and voila!!! He did it!!! My husband came home one night crying, apologizing. It was like a miracle, like he was bewitch before. I'm so happy he helped saved my marriage, thanks to Dr Okorodu Don't suffer when there is solution. You can contact him via: drokorodu@gmail.com or call +2349027212552 He can also help with the following: (1) IF YOU WANT YOUR EX GIRL / BOYFRIEND TO RETURN BACK TO YOU (2) If you want your husband / wife BACK (3) IF YOU WANT TO BE PROMOTED IN OFFICE (4) If you want your man or woman to loves you only (5) IF YOU WANT A CHILD (barrenness/sterile) (6) IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH (7) If you want your husband / wife to be yours forever (8) If you want your scammed money back (9) Having a delayed Marriage (10) IF YOU WANT TO WIN A COURT CASE (11) IF YOU ARE A junkie and want to stop (12) IF YOU ARE UNABLE to impregnate A WOMAN (sterile) (13) Cure all kinds of diseases (14) Complete cure for HIV / AIDS help with your businesses (15) Lottery Spell And more...email drokorodu@gmail.com or call +2349027212552

Reply to EDITH
Posted by: adebayo | 2016/01/13

i never belive i am going to be cure, dr.odudu has so much made me belive in him. thanks so much for bringing back my happiness.. my story on how i get cure true the help of DR,ODUDU HERBAL HEALING MEDICINE. Hello please listen to my story that has brought back my happiness, i am 43 years old am hiv positive over for two good year now, i saw a comment posted by SARAH DAVISE FROM U S A, on how she was free from genital warts with cannabis CANNABIS HERBAL MEDICINE by doctor ODUDU remedy , I was diagnosed of hiv infections for the pass two years , I contacted devise Sarah sarahdavise44@gmail.com and she told me that this very doctor cures genital warts , and he also cure HIV, H.P.v HTLV HLTV. HUMAN PAPAILOMAVIRUS, HERPES, HSV, SYPHILIS, CANCER, HEPATITIS A B and C. HIRE BLOOD PRESSURES, BODY DISEASE, DIABETICS, ENPILENCIN, GENPILENCIN, HIV AIDS, PREGNANCY SVH1 AND HSV2 e t c, then I contacted Dr. ODUDU, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from my hiv virus , so I make provisions for the HERBAL REMEDY which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor DR.ODUDU told me I we be healed I was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then I made a promise to Dr.ODUDU that I will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him in any such diseases dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com . or dr.oduduherbalhome@hotmail.com dr.oduduherbalhome@yahoo.com https://web.facebook.com/Droduduherbalhome-17071975895029…/…phone him or whatsapp true this contact +234810157105417

Reply to adebayo
Posted by: moore | 2016/01/13

I really happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr peter , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. His contact on: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

Reply to moore
Posted by: Bliss | 2016/01/09

Dr.Malawi brought back my lover within 48 hours, And now my lover is back with me treats me with so much lover than ever before. As i am writing this now i am with an engagement ring in my finger right now and our wedding is coming very soon. All these were able to take place because Dr.Malawi whose contact detail is spellofsolutiontemple@outlook.com came to my rescue, You can also contact him and i promise you that hardship in your relationship will change for good.

Reply to Bliss
Posted by: lydia ava | 2016/01/07

I WAS DIAGNOSED BY HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND TODAY I AM FREE. hello viewers my name is Linda Clara Ava i am from USA i am 32 years old, i am very happy to share my Experience on how DR AWE-OSA cured my GENITAL HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS infection just with his herbal medicine.I was Herpes positive and i thought all hope was lost, one day i was on internet research on more about Herpes cure, and i saw someone testifying about how DR AWE-OSA cure him and his wife. So i contacted DR AWE-OSA and he was really caring and loving. he prepared a herbal medicine which solve my problem and cured my GENETIC HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, I will advice you to apply for the herbal cure if you have the same problem as i had, contact him on his email: draweosaharbalcurehome@gmail.com. really am so happy that am cured from HSV, and i wish to express my heart felt with joy to you all! if you need the help of the great DR AWE-OSA you can email him, on his email herbal_cure draweosaharbalcurehome@yahoo.com oe or draweosaherbalcurehome@outlook.com. call him on his contact:+2348162211397 THIS ARE THE THINGS DR AWE-OSA CAN DO FOR YOU {1>HIV CURE {2}HEPATITIS B, C,

Reply to lydia ava
Posted by: lydia ava | 2016/01/07

Reply to lydia ava
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/29

My name is Miranda Silva, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 21 days the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him on dr.obaherbalhome@hotmail.com or call him via +2348151943640 or check his website on (http://drobaherbalhome.wix.com/herbal-home )

Posted by: anon | 2015/12/29

hi guys cd4 is 924. diagnosed 2014 september my Dr says no need for ART yet. Another Dr i met last week says I shud start ART . My gf of 3 years is negative....What should i do?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Fatima | 2015/12/24

All thanks to Dr peter, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of HERPES, this means that 6 months ago i was HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the Internet, we came across Dr peter and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very happy about this, when i contacted Dr peter again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure any disease. also reach him to because health is better than wealth Email him via: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

Reply to Fatima
Posted by: lucy | 2015/12/22

MY HERPES HEALING TESTIMONY, hello everybody i want to testify about this great man called peter, Herpes wanted to destroy me, but with the help of peter i escaped the death that was on my way, i am here to testifies on how peter help me to cure my sickness called Herpes which has been eating me up for 3 years and 6 months, i also saw online how he has cured so many people, peter is a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, and solves life's problems that you might have etc.. contact him today and he will help you solved your problem, contact him via his Email so that you can be free entering new year peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

Reply to lucy
Posted by: Lucy | 2015/12/22

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/21

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr ODUWA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ODUWA telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr ODUWA on : (dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com) sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

Posted by: Simran Mendy | 2015/12/16

I was suffering from HERPES Simplex Virus, i suffered until i meet Dr Harrison the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can visit his website for more information. www.sacredspelltemple.wix.com/natural-remedies or send him an email SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM you can also add him on whats-app +2348079540032. you call or email me on +1989-541-7345 or email me on simranmendy@gmail.com

Reply to Simran Mendy
Posted by: Simran Mendy | 2015/12/16

Reply to Simran Mendy
Posted by: James Alice | 2015/12/12

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how OCUSODO prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com OR drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com his contact number is +2348105578036

Reply to James Alice
Posted by: James Alice | 2015/12/12

Reply to James Alice
Posted by: jamila | 2015/12/12

Hello everyone i am so happy sharing this testimony again, this time last year i was having problem in my relationship because i was diagnosed with disease called HERPES and my love have to leave me for him not to contact the sickness, it was very close to Xmas when i was passing through this problem last year so i have to try a lot of things to make sure i am free from the disease so that i can celebrate the Xmas with my love. in that process i met someone also testifying good work of DR.AIKOBAYA how he help people to solve any problem they are having either: 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL. 11. WINNING LOTTERIES I promise him i will always share his good news on-line for those that are having different problem to be able to reach him mostly if you want to be free from disease or get you love back before Xmas should immediately contact him via his direct email: aikobaya24hourslovespell@gmail.com or aikobaya24hourslovespell@hotmail.com

Reply to jamila
Posted by: DANIEL JOHN | 2015/12/04

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel John, i'm from usa, i want to share my testimony about a spell caster Dr. Sam that helped me cure my std effection,For two years now my whole body been itching as it starts only at night when ever i wanted to sleep i feel my whole body begin itching include my penis also begin itching till it has spot all around and since i can't take it no more i locate a pharmacy where i explain how the itching does me, i was given meds i started using almost for a week i see no different i locate different pharmacy and i was given another meds which still didn't work, i cant stay where people are as this itching started happening the whole day morning,after,evening,night. which it keep itching me including my whole penis, one day as i was browsing on the net i saw a testimony posted by someone about how he was cured of syphilis with the help of Dr. Sam spell, i decided to contact him and told him about my effection and he said i shouldn't worry that he will helped me,he casted a spell for me and send me the cure, he told me once i take it i will be cured in 48 hours, i took the liquid he sent to me and after 48 hours i went for an std test and the result came out negative,right now i'm free and happy,my penis don't itch me anymore, all thanks to DR. SAM. if you are there and you need help to cure the below effection: STD EFFECTION SYPHILIS EFFECTION HIV/AIDS EFFECTION BALANITICS EFFECTION HERPES VIRUS OR ANY TYPE OF EFFECTION CONTACT DR. SAM NOW FOR HELP VIA EMAIL: drsamsolutionhome@yahoo.com

Reply to DANIEL JOHN
Posted by: tyrus | 2015/11/23

Testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com thank you all and be blessed.

Reply to tyrus
Posted by: tyrus | 2015/11/23

Testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com thank you all and be blessed

Reply to tyrus | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Maggie James | 2015/12/05

I used to suffer from HERPES for about 4 years so I can relate to people who have it. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me (i tried them all haha) but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr Molemen Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who where recommending him thou i saw on blog about 5 people where also testifying on how they were cured by Dr Molemen, I decided to give a try and i hoped to myself that something good was going to come out from it, I told Dr Molemen about my HERPES disease and he told me he was going to send me some herbal medicine he requested for some few personal information from me and he said he was going to make use of it in order to prepare the medicine, after 2 days in communication with Dr Molemen he prepared the Herbal Medicine and sent it to me, i used this medicine for approximately 2 weeks and today i am HERPES Free i am totally cured from HERPES, Friends this is so true and i urge you to try out, you can reach Dr Molemen at ( dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com or drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com ) you can call him on +2347036013351. Thank you Dr Molemen for your Healing.

Posted by: jolie matt | 2015/11/12

Greetings to the general public, i want to let every one know on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Josh. I visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Josh cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Josh God will give you a long life so that you will keep helping people, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email drjoshhealingtemple@gmail.com

Reply to jolie matt
Posted by: rose brown | 2015/11/09

Reply to rose brown
Posted by: Alvin Morgan | 2015/11/04

Are you sick? Have you been battling with strange and funny illnesses? Are you in a situation whereby the doctors have done necessary tests and said there isn’t anything wrong with you? ... These were all my stories until I met with a total cure for them all... His name is Dr. uwa says my mom... I was almost at the point of death. It was that serious that I was just placed on life support even as the doctors didn’t know what was wrong with me. My mom just came to my hospital bed one morning and said she had found a solution to all of my sufferings (because that was what I referred to the situation I was in then)... She said she was going through the internet and she came across some testimonies of how some people who had similar cases as mine were all cured off their illnesses through the power of this voodoo man. Without hesitation, I told her to contact the man, Which she did and she went on with the procedures as instructed her by this voodoo man (these procedures, I wasn’t aware of because I was in a really bad shape then, And whenever I asked my mom she would say I shouldn’t bother myself about that...that it was something she could handle). Not to bore you readers with too much of my story, in seven days from that day my mom told me about the voodoo man, I was cured off this killer disease that was at the verge of taking my life. Want to share your testimony like me? Contact the voodoo man on his direct email address... druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or atidispelltemple@gmail.com (rewrite the email in its right form)... I AM NOW A HAPPY AND HEALTHY YOUNG MAN ONCE AGAIN...THANKS TO DR. uwa Alvin Morgan From Usa

Reply to Alvin Morgan
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/13

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV i am so happy to share this testimony with the world because generally there are so many doubts about the cure of HIV and HERPES simplex virus This is real take it serious,my name is Juliet and i am so happy that today i can give this testimony to the world and also help in saving life of people who has been condemned for death just as i was ,who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES and HIV VIRUS completely from the body , i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that all i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke and i already have strong outbreaks from the herpes virus, one day i was going through the net asking questions online just to know more about the latest development in the medical sector to see if there is still hope then i stumbled on a post about about this great man called DR.Paul through an online friend who publicly made a testimony on how she was also cured of herpes simplex virus2 by this herbal doctor who is well known for his strong ancient herbal practice for HERPES, HIV, and CANCER cure,at first i doubted both the woman and the doctor just as so many that see's this post would doubt because medically it has been proven impossible but later i decided to give him a try so i emailed him I did not believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of 13days that the medicine lasted, he told me to go to the hospital for a test, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus and HIV negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospitals and was also negative the doctors were speechless and said it was a miracle, thank you sir for saving my life even if you cannot see this post i shall never stop testifying the impact you made in my life by restoring back my life when i was being stigmatized and even avoided by family and friends , I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus or HIV patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: emaill at ( Lovethlovespell@yahoo.com )OR YOU CAN CALL HIM ON THES PHONE NUMBER (+2348101733265)THESE ARE THE THINGS DR.PAUL IS SPECIALISED . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER KIDNEY STONES ULCER PORT-RATE DISORDER DIABETES LOVE SPELLS TO BRING BACK EX LOVERS [HUSBANDS OR WIFE'S

Posted by: Dora Sandy | 2015/09/30

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr Marko, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work

Reply to Dora Sandy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Vanessa Cameron | 2015/10/08

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr Molemen was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr Molemen Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr Molemen and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr Molemen has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr Molemen on his email address at ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com / dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2347036013351

Posted by: smith brandy | 2015/09/26

I have been suffering from (HERPES VIRUS) for the last two years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This virus started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i was searching on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this virus, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HERPES VIRUS by this Man Dr Agbaka and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Agbaka telling him about my (HERPES VIRUS) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have been cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Agbaka on agbakaherbalhome@gmail.com ,,,agbakaherbalhome@outlook.com OR call his mobile phone at ;+2349038002051 Sir i am indeed grateful for the help, i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

Reply to smith brandy
Posted by: FRANK SILVER | 2015/09/23

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Uroko has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Uroko can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Uroko, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Uroko on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on (atitilovespell@gmail.com.com).

Reply to FRANK SILVER
Posted by: FRANK SILVER | 2015/09/23

Reply to FRANK SILVER
Posted by: Williams Rose | 2015/09/23

i am Williams Rose.i never believe there is HERPES cure until i have encounter with DR atiti. Let me share a little on how i got cured from Genital Herpes. When I stumbled upon a website, while I was looking for Herpes cure on a forum that I frequently visited, the first thing that I noticed was that most persons there was testifying and thanking DR atiti and i went through the write up and i read about how DR atiti has cure them and first i went into doubt but i have to see what he can do for me with tears in my eyes because i want to be free from this disease. i contacted the herbal doctor through his email, after writing him about my problem, he assured me that he will help me get this disease out of me. that he is only here to help people and and also put smile on their faces. He told me that his herbal medicine is free that the only thing that i need to provide is the items that he will use to prepare the herbal medicine and after going according to DR atiti instruction.few days later he send the herbal medicine to me via courier service.i use the herbal medicine for 8 days and i went back for a medical check up and according to the words DR atiti gave to me really work for me by curing my herpes/hiv, now i believe him and i telling you, if have been infected either with HERPES/hiv,and CANCER E.T.C. i assure you that DR atiti can also cure you. i have seen a testimonies of people and I'm also one of the living testimony.here is DR atiti email... atitilovespell@gmail.com

Reply to Williams Rose
Posted by: Williams Rose | 2015/09/23

Reply to Williams Rose
Posted by: maria Katrina | 2015/09/23

Hi, I work in a communication company I want to share my testimony to the world, my name is maria Katrina, i am from united kingdom in Belfast north Ireland, I was a stripper in a club I got effected with HIV due to the nature of my job, In April 15 2013 i was tested positive to HIV, Believe it or not this is a true life experience. This is not design to convince you but its just a personal health experience . I never taught doctor oluku could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great papa oluku, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do, He never collected any money from me until I was finally cured, only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor oluku gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: drolukuspellhome@gmail.com thank you doctor for healing me.

Reply to maria Katrina
Posted by: kate marrison | 2015/09/23

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr OLUKU, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drolukuspellhome@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.

Reply to kate marrison
Posted by: kate marrison | 2015/09/23

Reply to kate marrison
Posted by: kate marrison | 2015/09/23

Reply to kate marrison
Posted by: Sandy Fletcher | 2015/09/23

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Desmond about how this powerful traditional doctor help him get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at drolukuspellhome@gmail.com so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: drolukuspellhome@gmail.com" sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. Sandy Fletcher

Reply to Sandy Fletcher | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Vanessa Cameron | 2015/10/07

Posted by: thando_NW | 2015/09/20

Hi guys, im currently 5 months pregnant and on the 31st of july i was diagnosed with hiv nd i was immediately given tribuss which made me have bad dreams and hallucinations but now they are all gone...month end of August i was not given tribuss but i was given odimmune which has me falling sick...so i want to know is it a good thing to eat before drinking them because i drink them at 21:00?

Reply to thando_NW
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/15

M lookin fr some1 who is poz pls i want some1 to start a family with.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/16

hi Anonymous you did not mention if u female or male ?or your age.............. well i'm female and i'm 27 years , i work for a bank and im a born again christian

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/03

Just started on tribuss. Damn!! The bad dreams . Thought of stopping, but than I look at my two daughters who need me so much. Please try stay positive guys... Any tricks on how I can avoid getting these bad dreams.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/16

i jst started yesterday , as so scared of nightmares but i slept well yesterday , i will continually pray and invite God but i know what to expect .

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/14

Hi anonymous I just started taking tribuss and I had those bad dreams at first sometimes I could not sleep, but after a few weeks it's gets better, just hang in there.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/02

hi ther I am on Atroizia for 8months now...I started this year january. I drink @10 Pm. I sometimes wake up dizzy and feeling Snaaks,sometimes minor headaches that usually goes away. I sometimes hv Nytmares,weired dreams...is this normal? I wake up en pray thinking its evil Spirits. Amen.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/25

Good People of God ..please please do not contact drukporaspellhome@gmail.com..I know you might be desperate gir your healing..God will heal..remember by His stripes we are healed..just live a healthy life..you will live forever as if you don't have virus..I just been scammed by this Nigeria..amiunt of 2000..but i left everytjing in Gods Hands as i know he is in control..Devil is a liar..i just lost my money ..but All is well

Posted by: luvuyo | 2015/07/08

Just started tribus in April 2015 and the we're no side effects bt lately I wake up with a slightly head ache and bendiba ne cramps, and I I take them at 8 and eat afterwards could the headache cozed by ukutya emidiately after drinking ngoba the first 3 mths was taking them on an empty stomach following the instructions bt now I just eat even b4 o immediately after taking them.

Reply to luvuyo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mthondosheshayo | 2015/08/29

Do not take fatty foods just before you take your meds or immediately after your meds bcoz fatty stuff turn to push up the drug levels very high.

Posted by: luvuyo | 2015/07/08

Reply to luvuyo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/28

Is it safe to skip your pills for 2 days cause im waiting for my delivery frm my medical aid,

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mthondosheshayo | 2015/08/29

Rather buy from the pharmacy in the meantime. Its not a gud idea at all to skip your meds regardless of the reasons

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/19

Was taking odimune when was pregnant that I stopped after delivery now don't whether it the side effects from them I have developed a double chin and if I try to use ice to make it flat it doesn't help I have tried to use my boyfriends attripla But I I think it wrong to keep changing between them I went to the doctor today and she put me on tribuss don't know whether it will help I'm very worried about the shape of my face .

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/07

After been in pain and sorrow for 2years and 11months, Dr Molemen was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, my good friends i have been Hiv positive for 2years and everyday of my life i cry to God as i was a mother of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me, I was taking my medication from the hospital, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life, my friends this is a life touching story i am sharing with you all on net today, Few Months ago i was browsing on net when i found some good testimonials about Dr Molemen Herbs, and someone recommended that he has cured Hiv by Dr Molemen, i always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, i contacted Dr Molemen and i told him concerning my problem he told me not to worry that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which i am to take and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from Dr Molemen he advice that i go for check again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am positive, after 2days i went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00am on Friday the hospital Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and i am Negative, i was shocked and could not believe it, i immediately called Dr Molemen and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure i share my testimony with my friends and that is why i am doing this right now, friends you can contact Dr Molemen today on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com or ( dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2347036013351, friends Dr Molemen can help you solve any problem contact him now.

Posted by: zuzu | 2015/06/14

Hey guys two weeks back my dr prescribed atripla for the first time and on the fifth day i started vomiting none stop until i collapsed i couldn't even swallow my own saliva i ended up in hospital and my gp said i must stop taking the drug and I must come back again he will change me to another different type. Guys I'm so scared to go back again and try another drug since I got really sick on atripla. Currently my count is 570. Please I need your advice

Reply to zuzu | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mthondosheshayo | 2015/08/29

Go back. You will even be more scared when you sick because you were scared to take your meds

Posted by: KT | 2015/06/08

Hi im also on tribuss since i take thm iv gt only 1 problm angilali ebusuku buy the way iv bin on Art since 2006 .plz help i need ma sleep.

Reply to KT
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/18

Please lets stop being agly hearted, stop infecting others, stop infecting innocent victims, my hiv boyfriend is intentionally infecting people, and even me he intentionally pierce the condoms he carry around and makes sure that they burst anytime he has sex wth women and doesnt seem to care or be alarmed after all... God can judge

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/26

Hey,i also got infected that way and im 23 .. Sometimes i get depressed bt i pray to God to give me Power to Forgive him....just forgive him

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/28

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years HIV in my body, I never believe that this will work I have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what I was waiting for is death because I was broke, one day I hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, I decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and I went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, I thought it was a joke, I went to other hospital was also negative, then I took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative. He also have the herb to cure cancer please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/10

Hi I have contacted the doctor ..seriously need help..he said he will send medication on Dhl and want 2000r .pls advice if this not scam..I am ready to do ut

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/10

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/07

Hi My husband is positive n I'm negative, we were trying to conceive n we did, our doctor recommended that I start tribuss before we want to conceive, which we did, nw I'm glad that we finally did it n we're expecting, my only concern is that the leaflet states that being on tribuss is harmful to the baby, should I still continue taking it? Not just for the baby but myself too?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/07

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/02

hey guyz m afraid to start bt yo coments ziyandomeleza.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mthondosheshayo | 2015/08/29

Ayikho enye indlela qala mntase. Sonke sikuyo le ndlela

Posted by: Doris | 2015/03/15

hi there, m also taking tribuss I just had once bad dream but now m fyn . my problem is , I sometimes drink alcohol nd forget to drink my pills. do u think angeke asebenze

Reply to Doris | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Olwethu | 2015/06/06

They will not work because you drink all you have to do is to stop drinking and the pills will work.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/10

Odimune makes me dizzy, took lite food before it in the morning, noticed that after eating during the day I became even more dizzy. Just started taking it. How long does this feeling last?

Posted by: lake | 2015/03/09

I am pregnant and starte tribuss 2 days ago,my problem is I can't stop vomiting,when wil dat stop?

Reply to lake
Posted by: sipho | 2015/02/28

Hey guys i slept with someone whose is positive and her viral load is undectable im negative she informed me after 8 days im taking tribuss now and i got std from ha du i stand a chance of being negative help guys

Reply to sipho | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/12

I'm also in your situation but without the sexual disease I visited my doctor and he put me on PEP I've been taking Tribuss for the past two days and already I can feel a big change in my sleep pattern as well as funny dreams. But I'm a bit optimistic and kinda handle everything proactively and in a positive way. I hope you went for your elizer hiv base test

Posted by: lindy | 2015/02/16

hey guys im five months pregnant and I was first diagnosed with hiv and they gave me tribuss bt now the problem is the side effects tjooo its the burning In my left leg and the pain

Reply to lindy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/11

Hey guys im 7 months prey n when I was 5 months I found out DAT I'm positive n I started tribuss bt ngsanda kuwaqala ngangphupha kabi ngqwasha new sengjwayele senginormal my prblm is smtymz I skip them cz no 1 knwz DAT I'm using them kungaba namthelela muni ikakhulu enganeni n ngwathatha at 9h:00 I'm craving since I'm prey co kunenkinga yin if uwathatha sewdlile or uqeda kudla pls help guys

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Lin | 2015/10/31

I read the pamphlet in the bottle and it's not supporting using tribuss during pregnancy.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/04

The presence of food in the stomach interferes with the absorption of the pill by your blood. Some Doctors advise to take tribuss at bedtime to avoid the side effect, and you can't stave the whole day before that time so by the time you take the pill your stomach should be empty but not necessarily in the morning before eating anything. And please stop skipping your dose.

Posted by: zesami | 2015/02/09

i don't know if the pain i am feeling is part of the tribuss side effects it is like i have a toothache or ear problem then the headache from my right side. someone please tell me this too shall pass it has been a month since i started taking tribuss and this has recently started

Reply to zesami
Posted by: Selena | 2015/02/05

Jst strted on tribus on 6th of January 2015 n had js dizzines sides iffects n ws on weight of 58kg nw 62kg isit normal?n if it is 4 hw lng?my hubby also gt 4rm 68kg to 82kg wthin a year!

Reply to Selena
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/15

Hi guys thanks for your comments I needed them I jst started eating iatroiza last wk tuesday okwangok azikandiphath kakuhle especially during the day bt I would like to knw if nucotrim and durobac are the same or not????thank u

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/22

Hi guys I'm also new on tribuss n am 3 mnths preg n my cd4 count is 1080 I'm having nightmares n feeln deezy .is ther more side effect abt this cos I'm scared of getting sick or loosing shape on my face or my back pls help

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/04

The benefits of using it outweigh the risk of stopping it. If you stop now by the time you really need to get back to it maybe because your CD4 Count has dropped, the viral will be resistant to the drug.I don't understand though why would they prescribe ARVs for you at this stage because your CD4 count is way too high to be started on ARVs especially that you still on the 1st trimester. But if it was recommended by your Doctor don't drop because of the unpleasant side effects

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/16

I've been put on atreslawin I'm currently pregnant the thing is I've never felt so sick with weird dreams ...I was on purbac and odimunne together with cent rum and was okay after this change i feel drained out is this normal cause my doc said not to worry I really don't wanna loose my baby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/06

Hi I have been diagnose with HIV in 2010 And started treatment of atripla and now I'm on tribuss I don't have any family support only me and my husband knows and he was diagnose negative recently he is arguing that he want a baby and I'm scared to have a baby as I'm also hypertensive I'm so stressed now as I'm getting short tempered and irritable can someone help me. Is this some of the side effect please help

Posted by: Luntu | 2014/10/15

Hi guys I been taking tribuss for 5 yrs no side effects accept the occassional depression n lately I was put on Citalopram 20mg n now m always horny n nauseous and I googled has n e one experienced these symptoms also or am I just lonely ?

Reply to Luntu | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: James | 2014/12/18

You horney Luntu, positive side effects

Posted by: marshall | 2014/09/30

hi there i been takng tribuss almost a year the first week when i started it, it fell so dezzy bt ever since its been amazing no side affect still charmg livng a healthly life i hav i beautyful daughter,still livng gud life plz guy take yo treament seriously one day we gonna win this i thank you PS

Reply to marshall
Posted by: Vido | 2014/09/23

Eish guys I'm a guy, a month ago was sick got admitted was having bacterial infection luckily no Tb was found, but Specialist decided to start on me ARVS, Atripla... I took it for Two weeks, and got Odimune after but it was killing me, I had to go back and buy Atripla I'm doing very well now , but now my Medical Aid has enrolled me on their programme.. Now they want me to take Tribuss, so have been reading your comments but once I have finished the Atripla, I will then take Tribuss hopefully it won't kill me, I very healthy and I train to look good and tone, my aim to build muscle so that zoqina umzimba...lol about the handjob currently ngiziphilela ngayo and I try not to stress, hopefully all will be fine, my CD4 was 365 Viral Load 6500,...... I'm also scared of side effects but hey I always look at mirror to see if I'm loosing any fats in my face instead I see it glowing hope. I haven't told any1 beside my Dr..... And I'm not prepared to do so..Reading your comments makes me strong and the way forward.....

Reply to Vido | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: minah | 2014/09/29

hy vido welldone brothers keep it up i was started on atripla but now m on odimune and i have never expirience any problems except that sometimes if i eat and take medicatino sametime i feel little dizzy but now i know all the tricks lol and about glowing yes its true so dont stress just take your medication as directed

Posted by: Loyo | 2014/09/19

I've been on tribuss for a week now...no visible side effects except I don't sleep at night vivid dreams and my cd4 count is very low 37 so I want to know what else can I use coz I have thrush in the mouth and throat

Reply to Loyo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

I feel a bit. Dizzy lately could it be the tribuss

Posted by: tee | 2014/08/27

I'm on tribuss for 2 weeks now I have a bad flu am so scared to take flu medication .is it safe to take medlemon. Corenza c or any other flu medicine.

Reply to tee | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/29

I take Honey, Ginger, brandy with Med-Lemon and I sweat it out.. I have been on it for a while - and no probs..

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/12

Im on Tribuss for a year now,from 210 to 410 im struggling to get preg.anyone with light there

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/29

Hi guys i started taking tribuss 4days ago nd im feeling dizzy vomiting....my cd4 is 880 nd i also have extrapulmonary tb so im taking tribuss with my tb treatment im jst hanging in there cause i wnt to get well nd after reading yr comments im determined to continue even though i feel dizzy nd a bit sick thank u guys u really inspired me a lot

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/06

I need to know if its ok 2 to lift weight (gym) if I'm on tribuss, will I still gain lot of muscles as I used 2, b4 I took it?

Posted by: Nonhlanhla | 2014/05/05

I stopped taking atripla 8 months ago didn't have a job & couldn't afford it anymore. Before I go to my Dr. Can i continue with Atripla? What's are the chances of resistance having stopped for over 8 months? Please advise.

Reply to Nonhlanhla
Posted by: mina | 2014/04/16

guys check out thebody.com it's a very informative website with professional doctors giving advice on everything

Reply to mina
Posted by: Sandy | 2014/04/05

Am pregnant nd i use tribuss itz gud use it in case of ma health and i dnt care wat pepow cy bcz they alwyz hv smthng 2 cy anx

Reply to Sandy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: mel mo | 2014/07/12

Hi Nonhlanhla I am on same medication n was pregnant my Dr advised me to continue using it never got complications and gav birth to a cute baby, even after birth my health still improving.....

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/30

Do Tribuss given only to HIV people with low CD4 count or do they also work for people who had been raped whom are in the process of being cleaned up for HIV infection?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/30

Posted by: Stats | 2014/03/24

I went to fetch my Atripla 2 weeks ago, I have not started the treatment. I'm scared of the side-effects

Reply to Stats | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/29

I have been taking it for the last six months too - and no side effects.. Winter hits the body a bit more but to date, I have made it through.. So just hang in there - if there is a problem say something.. And remember - half the battle is in the mind:-)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/12

Not all people get side effects, am on it and never got none

Posted by: Mickey | 2014/04/07

you are scared of side effects than getting more sick? they dont last forever it just a little phase you have to pass. they will save your life.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/17

Just stated with tribuss n m pregnant what scares me is m always dizzy even at work m I going to b fine

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: jn in drbn | 2014/07/24

Me too bt i started using atrioza n that makes me dezz n now they chang me to tribuss no idea how are they gonna treate me

Posted by: jn in drbn | 2014/07/24

Posted by: nn gwala | 2014/07/24

Did u go to the doctor bfr ur pregnancy or , coz i'mon same medication n three mnth preg, i wsh i can know more kuwecc since u used this n plz cantanct me or inbox me on ma Fb Nombuh gwala plz

Posted by: kalaha | 2014/02/28

Is Atreslawin also tribuss?, bn trying to google it with no sucess.started 2 days ago, Nausea and diziness are my no 1 culprits

Reply to kalaha
Posted by: Brenda | 2014/02/27

I am about to start Tribuss and I'm so scared of those side effects , I'm stressed really...because I do nt want to lose my shape......now I'm undecided.....not sure whether to start it or not. My CD4 is 102 and viral load is millions.......I have been sick since January and was admitted for 2 weeks but now I'm ohk @ home. Biggest problm is that I am scared of starting them.

Reply to Brenda | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/04

Hi Brenda I have started Tribus on Sunday 01/06/2014 I was resistant to start for about 2 weeks on Tuesday night I got so sick during the nite but I told myself I am not staying home I went to work but after 10h00 i was fine and I am sure after two weeks Tribus will be swimming in my system with ease lol

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/11

I have been on Tribuss since January 2013........ so far so good, my shape has not changed a bit.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/21

Sister, the sooner you start the better, its for you own good. Trust me and you will never regret it. Remember POSITIVE attitude plays a big role. Show HIV whose the BOSS!

Posted by: Annonymous | 2014/02/17

Ma sister inlaw found out that she is pregnant and she was sick dan nw she found out dat she is positive and her DR prescribed tribuss fo her n it write u shld nt use tribuss when u pregnant so wat is ur idea guys pls help any1 wth info

Reply to Annonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Gorgeous | 2014/02/24

Hi there im not an expect but I think what it simply says is that if she was not on the medication prior to pregnancy then she must not take it but if she was using it before her pregnancy I don't see if she would have problems that's why the DR prescribed it, she should raise her concerns with the DR so that she be stress free. stress is no good for her condition. and tell her congratulations on her pregnancy

Posted by: Gorgeous | 2014/02/12

I've been on ARV since the 2004 when they were first introduced to public hospital i was one of the luckiest to receive them i was infected in 1998 and still well never been hospitalized my CD 4 count was 4, and viral load 260 000 but still strong because i was thinking positively and accepted my situation it help me a lot to all you out there stay positive and live a healthy lifestyle you will even forget that you have the virus in you this year i'm celebrating 16 years living with the virus i have a one year beautiful baby boy and he is negative so don't give up hope, don't shorten your life, take care

Reply to Gorgeous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/04

Hi guys I was diagnosed in 1994 at that time I was a student and I was on denial in 2001 I got pregnant and I was told again that I am HIV positive that is when I took it serious fortunately my boyfrried was not infected I dont know how it happened in short I have been HIV+ for 20yrs never been sick until this year February when the DR told me that I have to start Tribus , I have started on my first week I will just see how things are going

Posted by: Lively | 2014/03/21

Way to go, keep well no matter what. Stay healthy

Posted by: pinky | 2014/02/11

I'm about to start tribuss.never been on arv's.side effects scare me to death.im scared of pain.i don't want to be sick.i don't want to look symptomatic.***crying ***

Reply to pinky | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Gorgeous | 2014/02/12

HI please don't stress bcoz stress on its own kills, always be positive and pray confess with your mouth that you will never have side effect and that you will live a normal healthy life. good luck and always be positive

Posted by: Deon N, | 2014/02/08

I was diagnosed in 2012 an my count was 240, viral sky rocking I was put on tribuss and centrum, had no side effect since then and my count is more than 700 my vl is undectatable, best treatment eva. Out of curiosity I went for another Hiv test and it came out negetive, does not mean I'm cure but the virus is no more active on my blood, I'm leaving a possite life and looking foward to have babies. Thank u.

Reply to Deon N, | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/06

So Deon are you still taking the arvs?

Posted by: Didi | 2014/02/07

Hey guys just started taking tribus about a week ago im so scared of loosing fat in some areas of my body i wake up in the middle of the night to check if nothing has changed if there changes how long will it take for me to see them

Reply to Didi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/04

DIDI dont worry those are the side effects of the treatment you imagine things just relax nothing will happen over night

Posted by: Hope | 2014/01/26

Hi I've been taking ARV's for since 2010 may,I've never came across such thing they call side effect. I ws using niverapine, lamuvidine and tenofovir. And nd nw I'm using Tribuss still I'm fine no side effets. Guys it helps a lot let's nt loose hope. Any way I'm 33yrs old.

Reply to Hope
Posted by: zethu | 2014/01/15

Hi is afroiza and tribuss the same thing?

Reply to zethu
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/13

Hw possible is it to be tested in august andbe positive then in december ur cd4 count is 350

Posted by: olamide southy | 2014/01/02

is Atripla and tribuss are d same thing

Reply to olamide southy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/09

Yes dear

Posted by: Annonymus | 2013/12/27

Im pregnat and also taking tribuss my cd4 is 305 bt i keep on vomiting plz advise

Reply to Annonymus
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/27

How long must i wait to eat after taking tribuss

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/04

Hi mina I eat at 19h00 and then take Tribus at 20h30 then go to bed at 21h00

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/12

Good. Ppl I have been taking them for a month now n I m dying of amacramps on my both legs during sleep n dis worries me a lot cos I can't sleep

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/04

Hhaybo me too have the same prblm but kimina its only one leg .does it last that long, a month?

Posted by: Paulinah | 2013/11/02

Im taking tribuss with TB treatment nd i keep on losing weight ,vomiting nd i cant go to toilet without struggling this is making me sick can u plz help me

Reply to Paulinah
Posted by: Samukelo | 2013/11/02

M taking atripla with TB treatment,my vl is undetectable n my CD4 is 166.my prblm is my heart beating so fast as i ended up stop working.is there anything i can do abowt my heart rate?

Reply to Samukelo
Posted by: Samukelo | 2013/11/02

M takin atripla with TB treatment,my vl is undetectable and CD4 count is 166.my prblm is my heart beating so fast as i ended up stop working.plz help....

Reply to Samukelo
Posted by: Sthembile | 2013/10/23

Guys mina I ve been taking 3tc nevarapine n tenofovir n now I have changed. To tribuss I m very scared of ama side effects special. Le yokulosser some fats on my legs n gain it on my back stomach n n this strsses me a lot I can c I m loosing wait because of thinking abt that abnormality crying

Reply to Sthembile
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/10/12

I was diagnosed last year. Started taking Tribus in July. So far so good. No side effects @ all. I just wanna know if can eat diary products. And another thing, after how long can I eat after taking Tribuss? Any1 with answers???? Am forever hungry. I read sumwhere that it shud b taken on an empty stomach.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/11

Mna i take it just before going to bed. My DR advised me to take it at this time so that i wont have to experience much of the side effects. So far so good.

Posted by: Lulu | 2013/09/26

Iwant 2 know is the Atripla and Tribuss is the same

Reply to Lulu | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/08

They are the same

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/08

They are the same

Posted by: annonymous | 2013/09/20

M 31 year ws using nevarapine,tenefovir,lamuviden bt nw I I changed 2 Tribuss da problem is m olways dizzy even @ work,headache problem z ts normal or I wll olways live lyk ds cs 2 bin 2monts now pls help

Reply to annonymous
Posted by: faith | 2013/09/06

Hi, I'm diagnosed with hiv last week and my cd4 count is 66 viral load 75000, the Dr. Prescribed me tribuss and centrum. I'm so scared to take the treatment. Plz advice.

Reply to faith | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/20

Please take them...I was also scared but when looking at my son ....I thought...I cant leave him alone...I started my treatment last night and im feeling happy.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/04

Faith please have faith dont be scarred you will be fine

Posted by: Mamnguni | 2013/08/23

Hi guys ,i have been taking atroiza for a week now im always feeling dizzy and im always tired my cd4 count was 274 .please repond is the drowsiness normal ,and what other side effects must i look out for.

Reply to Mamnguni
Posted by: Kutlwano | 2013/03/12

Im struggling to fall preggies with this syringe method hey, any1 who it worked for? Now discovery calls me to say im gonna be taking Tribuss.

Reply to Kutlwano
Posted by: zola | 2013/02/21

Started atripla at cd4 of 80 and vl in millions and in about 9 months cd4 read over 538 and undetected vl, medical aid swiched meds to tribuss and within 9 months cd4 decreased to 380 and vl undetected, all other function tested okay. Am not sick but groin area and inside thighs skin dry and cracking and some rush for which ointment has been prescribed. Doctor has put me back to atripla plus centrum, waiting to test again in two months. I HAVE increased work load but not stressing. Anyone out there with some light.

Reply to zola
Posted by: B | 2013/02/14

Yep...''the hand job''
It absolutely cause the swell.
But what can we do ?
Glad am not the only one

Reply to B
Posted by: sugars | 2013/02/14

ay mina this thing sometimes it makes me ndoqhanyelwe kakhulu and end up doing i hand job , have not gone for check since I started it in the past 2 months. besides the flying boats , underwater car racing and the hand job now and again kusho ukuthi kumele ngiqhubeke nayo

Reply to sugars
Posted by: Skye | 2013/02/12

No Bonga I dont take multi vitamins. I live a normal life and dont even follow any special diet. As long as its not KFC and Steers, I will eat . . . dont like take-aways but endlini eat anything that is home cooked.

Reply to Skye
Posted by: Bonga | 2013/02/12

Great turnaround there Skyye.
Do you take any multivits?
Am doing fine with aluvia.Counts from 66 now sitting at 564 with undetectable vl.
I agree ziyanceda kalokhu.

That is positive feedback and inspiring

Reply to Bonga