Question
Posted by: Early Preg | 2012/12/12

ATRIPLA and early preg

Dear Doc,

I was on ATRIPLA, fell pregnant and stopped taking it.. . . as I heard that it may not be good for LO. I have been to a doctor yet as Im not sure how to go about that since im new in Cape Town . . I asked my previous Doc to refer me and he unfortunately told he that he does not know of anyone to recommend for me down here.

When is it required to see a doc and especially in my situation? Where can I go now that I am in Cape Town?

Any gynaecologist in Cape Town should be able to advise you.

1

re-post your post to HIV peer forum here on health24 I''m sure you will receive better feedback there.