Question
Posted by: Brian | 2009/12/17

Atrial fibrilation

I' ve been taking 5mg warfarin 2.5mg digoxin 20mg simvastatin for 6 months and suffer from severe stomach bloating, constipation, yellow urine, sleep only 3 hours a night, dizziness and erectile dysfunction. Is this to be expected or should I be concerned? I' m 62.

Hallo Brian
None of your medication should give you these side effects. I think you should have a look at some other possible causes - you may have a spastic colon, high blood pressure and reduced kidney function. Please ask your doctor to do a full examination and check these things?

2
Posted by: Brian | 2009/12/18

Thanks Bets. Blood pressure' s perfect but I hadn' t thought of the other two. Seeing the doctor 23rd for the regular monthly tests and I' ll speak to him.

Reply to Brian
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/18

Hallo Brian

Reply to cyberdoc