Question
Posted by: Bessie | 2009/11/09

Athritis

I have arhritis in my hands and have been drinking Athro Guard for a very long time and it does not bring any relief at all. Is there anything else I could try that would work?.

Hallo Bessie
I think first a proper diagnosis needs to be made - do you have rheumatoid arthritis or osteo arthritis - have you had x/rays of your hands and blood tests. The treatment would depend on the type of arthritis you have. Anti-inflammatory medication like Voltaren or Brufen will help for the pain, but sometimes more specialized medications are needed for Rheumatoid arthritis. YOur GP can do the basic tests and refer you to a specialist if needed.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/09

Hallo Bessie
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc