Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/24

athritis

i recently discovered that i hav rheumatic athritis,im not sure how to treat it.iv consulted a gp and she advised to wear warm en she gave me some painkillers.i cant open a lid of 2lt coke,i cant walk properly,when im sleeping i cant turnover on my own and in 23yrs old.is there anything specific i can do to feel better? urgently

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

If you have rheumatoid arthritis, it is best treated by a specialist with an interest in rheumatology i.e a rheumatologist. Ask your GP to refer you or contact the Arthritis Foundation on 0861303030 for a list of doctors in your area.