Question
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-04

Athletes Foot

Whenever I wear closed shoes, I get these water blisters that get very itchy. Many time I scratch and I end up with sores between my toes that look unsightly. I have used ant-fungal creams to treat but to no avail. What else can I do to prevent this.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Anon

The best product to use for athlete's foot in my opinion is Lamisil Once. Available without prescription from the pharmacy, follow the directions on the pack.

chris

1

Hi, I am 31 years and suffering from diabetes. I have a problem with athletes foot for the past three years or so. This sore between my toes is like a dry sore with thick whitish rubber. I have used recommended creams and other substances but to no avail. Could this be related to diabetes, if no how do I get rid of it coz sometyms it can be real sore.