Question
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-11-16

At Wits End cont

Cybervet

We have gone the Pheromone way and the DAP diffuser and the TV was on with sports thundering about and she normally doesn' t take any notice of that kind of noise. The Dap did nothing - I had it installed in both the lounge and our bedroom. She is too old to play with lasers and isn' t interested in balls or any toys.

Any more ideas anyone? Thanks

Dear cat lady

No

4
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009-11-30

Dear cat lady

No

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-11-18

HI Carol

I am having an " annus horribilus"  re my health this year. Old age is cathcing up with me I think. Back problems caused by left hip. abscesses in teeth, antibiotics from here to there which really upset me and so forth and on. I have tried Rescue drops before (unusccessfully) but I will google Cesar Millan and use the lot. We don' t have a behaviourist where we live. Damn and to think I took two cats to the vet and asked him about someone elses pig that had piglets which all died and I forgot to ask him about my own. Well one of the cats has to come back on Friday to have a cyst aspired (it was removed 2 months ago but has reappeared) so I will ask him then. Maybe also ask about behaviourist if someone has miraculously come to town.

Thanks Carol and WR.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: WR | 2009-11-17

Hi there!

Cesar Millan - Google him, and search on YouTube. And then do a combination of all the remedies - DAP, Cesar, Drops etc.

Reply to WR
Posted by: Carol | 2009-11-16

Hey how are you?

The only other thing I can think of is a behaviourist to desensitize her ? I use rescue drops with my two and it works like a charm.

Reply to Carol