Posted by: Janey | 2009-02-10

At what stage is it ' sex' ?

People play with semantics.At what stage would you say you have' had sex'  with someone.To do everything but penetration, and still call oneself a virgin is a bit naive or wishful thinking.

If you have given oral sex,been naked,he' s fingered you deeply,brought you both to orgasm via rubbing his penis against your vaginal area.Would you call that ' making love' , even though there was no penetration?

Am curious to hear others' opinions.

This is the million dollar question! Penetration is part of the a president once said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
I think we all agree that the definition does not really fit the bill - Its designed to be more of a legal tool to define when rape took place, rather than to be a day to day guide to sexual activity.
The next challenge will be to define internet sex.

Posted by: Duh | 2009-02-10

Sex = intercourse = Penetration

Reply to Duh