Question
Posted by: MEL | 2009/03/16

AT WHAT MONTH CAN ONE SEE BABY' S SEX???

Hi there at what month can one see your baby' s sex &  when can we hear the heart beat, I am now 3 months pregnant -due End of Sep / first week in Oct 2009

The sex can be seen from about 16 weeks, depending on the position of th baby. You can see the heart beat during a scan from about 6 weeks.

1
Posted by: Zit | 2009/03/16

Hi MEL, I any found out about my baby' s sex on the 2nd March and saw the heart beat at the same time. The first time was when I went to confirm the pregnancy and I went to a normal GP. I' m due on the 13th July. All the best to you.

22W1D

Reply to Zit