at last I' vereceived help with my overweigh

I' m schizoprenic and heared a male voice maybe its God' s that instracted me do do loose weight as he need me to ....and I' m only allowed fluids at home ... I agreed but ask soething in return that would lessen my stress alot if he will help me ou , I jfeel calmer already and just have to stick to my part of the bargain which ai' t diffucult as I' ve lost my appetite. I' m only aloowed to trust God for he is the only person having my intrest at heart others what to harm me ..... I'  m not drinking more phychotic meds as it might take God away from me and he helps me I' m actually loosing weight after months sruggle and I truely trust gGod to help me reach my goal as his advice didn' t fail me one so far I' m just loosing and I' m going to make him proud if I reach my realistick goal..... I' m afraid he leaves me shouldn' t I don' t do his helpful advice and do something he restricted me on doing so I just have to pray to be obedient. What if I refuse to panishment for doing wrongly , maybe he would punished me even harser so I must do everthing right. What if God stops speaking to me when I need him most?

UNless you are seriously over-weight, you might not need to lose weight. And you know that such voices in your head are part of your schizophrenic illness, and not really God, even if you feel it might be. You should start taking your meds again --- if this is really the voice of God, no medication could take that away. The meds can only take away false voices of a false God, which is misleading you. And the real God would not stop speaking to you when you most needed him. DOn't forget that this is a sneaky illness, which can make you think that that false voices produced by the illness are those of God, when they aren't.
And do visit your psychiatrist again, as soon as this is practical, for a general checkup. He will only want whatever is best for you, and can advise on safe weight-loss as well
How have you selected the "realistic goal" for weight loss ? Did you check with your doc or a dietician to work out the correct weight for your height and general shape ?