Question
Posted by: Troubled friend | 2010/09/01

At 18 already sleeping with a 30 year old.

My friend is 18 and she is making out with more than 4 guys. She shares passionate kisses with a 28year old constable,had a night stand with a 28yr student and pro basketball player, dating and slept with a 31yr that is married and always travelling and in a relationship with a 20yr old that is a rugby player and a student. Is this behaviour normal?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

Different people have different ideas about dating and relationships, and our morals and values have an influence on our decisions.

What might be said about this situation is does eveyone involved in this love pentogram know about each other? If not, why not? This may answer the question reagrding whether your friend thinks what she is doing is ok.

As a friend all you can do is advise her on how horribly messy this could all become. Ultimately, she must take responsibility for her actions.

4
Posted by: anon | 2010/11/29

what a slut!!!!!!!!!......she is worse than a prostitute coz she probably doing it for free......

Reply to anon
Posted by: OMW | 2010/11/22

Are you daft?? no its not normal behaviour!! its not about morals and values....teenagers of today are messed up, they need to be on lock down until they are mature enough to explore those things......I have no idea what is going on...I wish that man s wife finds out so that she can learn a lesson from this sick behaviour!!!!

Reply to OMW
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/09/08

Hi there,

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: Chris | 2010/09/01

Can you give me her cell no please?

Reply to Chris