Question
Posted by: Johan | 2009-11-24

Asthma like symptoms

I went for a brychoscopy - found nothind. Dr said I do not have asthma. But still very tight in chest in middle, have a constant cough and feel like i cant get enough air especially when I lie down. Astma pump gives best relive but at stage that the feeling in middle of chest getting worse. Taking antacids but still not feeling better. Im scared.......

Hallo Johan
Did you have a lung function test too? They also need to look for signs of heart failure (swelling of the feet, shortness of breath when exercising, can't lie flat and sleep)
If you don't have heart symptoms and the lung function test is normal, it may be anxiety which can also cause these symptoms. Aterax may then help.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-24

Hallo Johan

Reply to cyberdoc