Question
Posted by: TC | 2010/06/28

Asthma and Allergies

Every 6 weeks I am at the doc with the same problem bad sinuses, coughing that I want to throw up and asthma (sometimes us my pump 3 times in the night). The doc will say that is is either a upper respiratory infection or Asthmatic Bronchitus. He pumps me with antibiartics, steroids and sometimes I get a a seleston injection for the allergies.

This is frustrating because I am not getting better. I have even tried a Homopath. I feel as though I am going in circles.

I there something else I can do to help my self.

Hallo TC
To me it sounds as if you have an allergy that is out of control. Please try and see an Ear nose and throat specialist. You may have to take a strong antihistamine like Deselex long term, as well as locally acting cortisone nose spray. You may have a chronic sinusitis that keep infecting your chest via a post nasal drip.

2
Posted by: TC | 2010/06/29

Thanks Dr Bets. I have just made and appointment with a ENT Specialist. Wish me luck

Reply to TC
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/28

Hallo TC