Question
Posted by: Joanne | 2011-01-25

asthma

I am asthmatic although my symptoms are greatly improved from childhood. I am 39 years old and approximately 10 weeks pregnant. I have been struggling with breathing and have found my lungs have been closing up recently. I have always used a Venteze Inhaler and have used it when necessary now. I read up on the internet that it is not safe during the 1st trimester? I am now concerned and dont know what I should do when I cannot breath??

Please help

Venteze inhaler is safe in pregnancy and you should certianly use it if your chest is tight.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-27