Posted by: kevin | 2009-12-11

I am very active in terms of pysical cardio activity 5 times a week and do not smoke, so I am healthy. The question I have relates to Boswlelia. I read i a martial arts mag that this one guy started taking boswelia daily and hasnt used is pump in ages. I want to try it, but maby you have other suggestions.

Your question is unclear to me. Do you have asthma yourself and if you do, what is the cause for it (environmental or endodgenous)?

Boswellia or Frankincense is an incense that is said to have anti-inflammatory benefits and can be used for the treatment of asthma. Unfortunately, the process of an asthmatic attack or condition has more factors than just inflammation of the airways. Therefore, there are much more effective asthmatic treatment available that will treat all the aspects of asthma.

An excellent inhaler is for instance Pulmicort.

Please do not hesitate to post another question.