Posted by: shilo | 2009-03-10

hey there,
the doctor give my baby of 1 year medicine for asthma i must mix the pill with his food but he said i must give him 3 the first time and then 2 every night. i search the pills on the internet but cant find the right name seams i spelled it wrong and cant make out please help me and let me know if i can give it to my baby. he also give me allergex and vercef antibiotic.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The correct name for this is PANAFCORT (5mg) - A corticosteroid containing prednisone

It can be used in children, and the dose is not excessive, but it should only be used long-term when essential, and then only in the lowest effective dose. To prevent many of the adverse effects associated with this drug, it is often given only every 2nd day

Posted by: shilo | 2009-03-10

sorry ... the name is panaheant 5

Reply to shilo