Question
Posted by: mamorena | 2010/08/16

asthama

Hi doc

sorry I could not find the pedi, hope you can assist, my 2 and 6 month old was diagnosed with asthama a week ago the doc gave us preflam,Amoclan and a pump. My question is can i get over the counter relief meds for him and are the medication that he is taking now enough or good for him?

Thank you.

Hallo Mamorena
The medication you recieved should be enough and you should not need any additional over the counter medication.

2
Posted by: sonja | 2010/08/16

asthma is something you should not play with at all. I was an asthmatic all my life and now my son is showing symtoms of it. You dont want to try anythign on your child unless prescribed by the doctor. Also asthma meds wont ever be over the counter meds either, its chronic. Do yourself a favour and do some research on asthma and then also research what the doctor prescribed.

Reply to sonja
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/16

Hallo Mamorena