Question
Posted by: Angie | 2012/05/30

assuming im eating the wrong food and need advice

hi, iwent to my GP yesterday and was told that my body has a lot of acid. i think im eating the right food ie: cereal,fruit for snack,salad+tunafor lunch,snack and than salad for supper.
he also said my cholesterol might be high and that is why i suffered from gout...but now i am on medication.
please help by telling me what to eat and what not to eat?
i am very lost and confused...and by the way i drink 3litres of water per day.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Angie,
This is not the correct forum for you to be posing this question. You should approach the Dietdoc (dietician) forum. This forum is purely for eating disorders (psychological disorders).
Regards,
Graham