Question

assistance please

HI, I have been working for this company for the past 6 months. I am permanently employed on a 6 month probation period. After 3 months my boss decided that I am incompetent wrt, Diary Management as he wants me to add his traveling time to his diary and he would for instance ask me for a pen and when i give him a red pen then he wanted a blue pen.

He will always try and get something wrong in whatever you do. The way he approches people is also not on as well as they way he talks to them. He wants to be treated like a lord.

I am very stressed and unhappy. We had a couple of sessions but no training were scheduled. We have now both decided that our paths should go seperate ways. I do not have a job at this moment but can not work in a situation like this. He wil now end my contract.

Can I report this to the CCM for Constructive dismissal or unlawful labour practice?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Assistance Please

Unfortunately with regard to probation if you are not a perfect fit, then the company has a right to have a probationary discussion with regard to the continuation of the work.

It does not sound like constructive dismissal or an unlawful labour practice.