Posted by: Naz | 2009-04-16

Assistance needed please

I am a 35yr old female under work/home stress for the past few months. Last week started getting a heavy sensation in the front part of my head. It starts out as a heavyness, then becomes a headache then I feel dizzy/nauseas. Checked my blood pressure last week and it was fine. Feels like vertigo so I bought valoid. Usually starts around lunch-time. I wear specs and suffer from sinus. Don'  t want to go to a doctor unnecessarily. Is there something I can take over the counter to take this feeling away?

Hallo Naz
It could be sinus related - if you have a blocked nose, fever and yellow or green phlegm from the nose it is probably an infection and needs antibiotics. It can also be a stress related headache, this should clear up when you take headache tablets. If you have sore and stiff neck and shoulder muscles, massage, heat or physiotherapy will help.