Posted by: Naz | 2009-04-16

Assistance needed please

Dear Doc
I am a 35yr old female under work/home stress for the past few months. Last week started getting a heavy sensation in the front part of my head. It starts out as a heavyness, then becomes a headache then I feel dizzy/nauseas. Checked my blood pressure last week and it was fine. Feels like vertigo so I bought valoid. Usually starts around lunch-time. I wear specs and suffer from sinus. Don' t want to go to a doctor unnecessarily. Is there something I can take over the counter to take this feeling away?

Dear Naz
As I am a Diet Expert, I cannot really say what could be causing this heavy feeling in the front of your head, but I would urge you to have a medical checkup so that you can at least find out what you intend treating with over-the-counter medications! Also ask CyberDoc for her opinion.
Take care