Question
Posted by: Alta | 2008/07/18

assistance

I have a friend that has the Lupus desease, how can i help her through to make her comfortable we know that there is no cure for the desease, but i dont know how i can help here cope with that. Can anyone help me to help het.

Thank You
Alta Bezuidenhout.

So much depends, as lupus is quite variable, in how and where it is affecting her, and how aggressive it is *( some forms don't cause much problem for lengthy periods ) and her own doctor who made the diagnosis ought to be best able to advise as to what she may need, and how she may best be helped.