Question
Posted by: T | 2010/01/19

ASSESSMENT

Dear CyberShrink

i would like your opinion on the effecicy of " career assessments" . i, am 30, and would like to study something diffrent to change career paths, but have no idea to what i would be suited. do you think an assesment like this would assist me, and if so do you have any recomendations for the cape town area?

I think it depends on the actual qualifications of the person doing the assessment. I can't reccomend or keep track of individuals in this field, but you need a properly trained psychologist with psychometric experience of testing and counselling in this field.

1