Question
Posted by: Pippa | 2011/06/05

Assault

I''m an Educator and the Prinicipal assaulted me behind his office''s closed door by pushing me expremely hard on my arm twice gesturing and shouting to get me out of his office. I moved back and opened the door and he again pushed me very hard twice on the arrm. His 3 secretaries apparently according to them saw it, but the one was sitting at a window and couldnt see at all, the other one wasnt even there and the other one behind a wall! The police didnt listen to my side, nor the Procescutor, I insisted that it was referred higher up, but obviously this was all swept under the carpet from the beginning. How could the 3 so-called witnesses see the assault behind the closed door in the first place? What am I to do now please? Many thanks!

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Assault

If you don't have any witnesses it becomes incredibly difficult to prove the assault. It is however easier to prove in a civil court if you lodge a claim at the Magistrates Court for damages

2
Posted by: Trev | 2011/06/13

If I were in your shoes, that principle would be the one laying the charge of assault against me, especially after such an incident.
Unfortunately, all the unfair canings that I received at school would have been unleashed onto him, with maximum intensity.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011/06/09

re: Assault

Reply to Labour Lawyer