Question
Posted by: Dumile Matthew | 2011/12/08

Asprin and kidneys

please give me an advice on what can I take in replacement of Asprin.I take Ridaq and Asprin for my Hypertension and everytime I drink a Asprin I feel a very discomfortable pain, and also when I eat something with milk I feel the same. The doctor gave me Vitamin B and antibiotic tablets. Can I tell my doctor to replace Asprin? but with what?
Mathhew

Dumile

The chronic use of aspirin can definately cause a gastric ulcer. You stop taking the Aspirin and ask your doctor for a referral for a gastroscopy. If the results of the gastroscopy is normal, your doctor can replace the Aspirin with Enteric coated Aspirin.