Question
Posted by: Tania | 2011/02/08

Asperger''s Teen

Any advice on how to explain Asperger''s to my 14yr old Aspie? I don''t know if I should download off the net or look for a book which he can read?

Expert ImageAutism Spectrum Expert Forum

Hi Tania :-)

there is a lot of info on aspergers syndrome available on the net so that is a nice option. Toni Attwood's work is also good. see www.rdiconnect.org, you will love this site with some nice resources too. more importantly, there is some nice therapy avail for ASD, fun and less intensive on this site. you are welcome to contact me directly if you contact health 24 for my details. hope that helps!

1
Posted by: autism spectrum expert forum | 2011/02/20

Hi Tania :-)

Reply to autism spectrum expert forum