Question
Posted by: mariana | 2012-11-16

asperger sindroom

I have met a man with a very mild case of asperger sindroom, (his son also have it more severe) he functions normal as has a very good job. I just like to know if it is possible for them to get very obsessive, he panic so easily and think i will leave him. It worries me a little bit, if i can understand more of the sindrome maybe that could help.

If he has managed to live independently into adulthood, and to father and raise a son, he's presumably a "high-functioning" person with Aspergers. It'd be useful to chat with him just generally about his life - what happened to his marriage, and why did it fail ( that could be a useful guide to what might happen when he is in close relationships ) Ask about how he has managed to cope with his more severaly affected son ( which must have been difficult for him ). You can easily read up around the web about Aspergers in general ; what matters to you in planning your future is to learn more about HIS Aepregers, and how it affects HIM.