Question
Posted by: Jack | 2009-03-02

Aspen Lamzid and Supplements

I had sex with a girl and the condom broke.As a precaution I went to the doctor this morning and Aspen Lamzid.I have been tested HIV neg, in Nov 2008.

I an on an exercise program.I use USN phedra-cut, creatine and protein supplemets.

Can I continue my exercise routine while on these meds?And can I continue the supplement use???

Expert ImagePharmacist

Jack

The excercise should be no problem at all. Although no studies have been performed with Lamzid and the supplements you are taking, no interactions should be expected. It may however be a good option to stop the phedra-cut for a while.