Question
Posted by: WORRIED WIFE | 2009/04/18

Aspen Lamzid

Hey doc i`m in south africa i found a box of tablets called aspen lamzid in my boyfriendz bin.i did a search on them so i just want to know is it possible that he might be HIV +.
My problem is we had unprotected sex last and i suspect that he slept with sum1 else how do i ask him all this. pls help asap

it is most certainly a drug for the treatment of HIV. you have a right to know if your partner is HIV+ and you have the right to protect yourself from HIV infection. i believe the best approach is for both of you to get tested for HIV together and to reveal your status to each other.

if he is HIV+, you might of contracted HIV from even just the one sexual encounter that you had. even if you test negative, you should get retested within 3 months time - in order to confirm your status.

until the test, only insist on sex with a condom.

please phone our helpline for further advice: 0860 100 262.

9
Posted by: Jcool | 2016/07/25

Hi Doc im a 25 year old guy who is experiencing wet dreams every night i would like to know if its normal and what might be the actual cause of it and i again i take a long period of time without having sex tested HIV negative but i have problemss at night my body feels heat and my stomach has problems when ever is bed time. I criously need help coz i went to consult to some doctors any this cnt stop.

Reply to Jcool
Posted by: Khuthadzo | 2016/03/06

Hello Dr I have started to use lamzid tab after I had unprotected sex and I would like to know I skip two days without talking so does it mean I will get hiv

Reply to Khuthadzo
Posted by: Khuthadzo | 2016/03/06

Reply to Khuthadzo
Posted by: Khuthadzo | 2016/03/06

Reply to Khuthadzo
Posted by: Khuthadzo | 2016/03/06

Reply to Khuthadzo
Posted by: Khuthadzo | 2016/03/06

Reply to Khuthadzo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/16

Can I use aspen lamzid if I started by using a triple antiviral?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/03

Yes anonymous That' could actually cause him to take it as there would have been an exchange or contact of blood Y

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/25

On that note found my partner taking a treatment of Aspen lamzid. His defence was that he was in a fight with someone and the person was bleeding. There's a possibility that he might have the guys blood in hIs eye. Would that ause himmto take that treatment