Question
Posted by: Jacques | 2010/08/03

Aspen Escitalogram vs Concerta

our doctor prescribed Concerta for my stepson but his father wants him to use Aspen Escitalogram as his medical has approved this. Does Aspen Escitalogram even compare to the benefits of Concerta?

He has been using cocerta and we have seen a great improvement and his school work and concentration is a lot better, this also isnt poison as Ritilon.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi J

The two medicine differ vastly, although in some patients Escitalopram is used effectively. In my opinion a product such as Strattera is however a much more effective option than the Escitalopram, although more costly. If Concerta work, I'd suggest keeping him on it if possible at all.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/04

Hi J

Reply to pharmacist