Question
Posted by: Aspavor vs Lipitor | 2009/03/09

Aspavor vs Lipitor

I have recently changed from Lipitor to Aspavor. About 2 weeks after changing I started experiencing skin peeling on my hands.
Could Aspavor be the cause. I had no such side effects from Lipitor.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, this is a potential side effect of atorvastatin, the active ingredient of both Lipitor and Aspavor. It is advised to consult your doctor ASAP to discuss the continued use of this medication.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/30

I started using Aspavor recently after being on Lipitor for years.Now I have muscle pains that come and go,is it common ?