Question
Posted by: evadne | 2012-03-17

Aspavor

Hi Cyberdoc ~ Iam a 47yr old femal and my dr put me on the 20mg Aspavor my cholestrol count is 9.4 and Im on Prexum Plus aswell. She sais she thinks it can be mostly hereditary because I don not have a high fat content diet but will be seeing a dietician on Tuesday. Will aspavor cause me to pick up weight because I do struggle with my weight im about 7 - 10 kg ''s overweight. And what liver damage can this cause

Evadne

It will not cause weight gain and your liver enzymes will have to be evaluated every six months.

1
Posted by: Ann | 2015-01-27

Good day I see that the side effects for Aspavor is not good.I'm going to start using Aspavor 20mg and is not sure if I should use it.Can I keep my cholesterol stable by eating healthy and exercise regularly.I'm 41 and don't think I'm ready to go through all these side effects.I'm a healthy person and have only the cholesterol as a health risk.

Reply to Ann