Question
Posted by: attracta | 2009/08/03

ashma

hi there

iam asking on behalf of my friend ,she got ashma and is using her medication. but the only problem she is passing out a lot and went to the doctor on saturday and he said to her there is nothing he can do for her is there maybe another medication that she can use thanks

Dear Attracta
One needs to determine the cause of her faintings - could be low blood pressure or abnormal heart rythm or low blood sugar. I think she needs to get a second opinion, especially if she did not have a proper examination or ECG test.