Posted by: short breath | 2009-02-06

Good Day

Some months ago i was diagnosed with ashama, im 22 years old.

i was given a prevention pump but did not take it as people told me it wwould make my heart week.

i had a tight chest for the week and went to the doc, they put me on the nebuliser and gave me an ashtavent pump and well as prendazone (5 days supply)

things is, my chest is still fairly tight, esp when i stress even for small things

could this mean my ashma is stress induced?

should i get a nebuliser?

thank you

Thank you for visiting

Asthma can be stress induced. You should use your preventative pump (Combivent or Serevent). This will control your asthma and will not weaken your heart. Severe asthma attacks will in fact have a detramental effect on your heart. Get a nebuliser for the treatment of severe attacks.