Question
Posted by: Kramat | 2008/11/06

Ascites, Endometriosis treatment and TTC

I' m 28 years old married for 2 years. I was diagnosed with abdominal ascites 2 years ago but there are no signs of any liver abnomalities, all my CA 125 tests came back negative. I' ve been treated (3 lapscopes, 1 laser operation and lucrin depot twice) for stage 4 endometriosis in the last 19 months. Is there anything more I can do to preserve my fertility and what can I do to fall pregnant?

It seems like everything possible has been done to treat the endometriosis. In terms of fertility, perhaps you should consider IVF.