Question
Posted by: madam | 2010/06/02

as post 1761 abdominal pain

thank you doc, now that i am thinking about it my bowl movement was not same as always for at least 2 weeks now, i go at least 6 times a day now, and the colour and smell is different, as well as i get a burning feeling there after each round, as if i ate chillies or something, its not running, just soft light poo with pices of unprocessed food particals...this is embarrising talking about it, but it scares me with this abdominal pains that i am having just at my navel and lower backpains, what do you suggest i do? is it save to drink epsom salts t clean my stomach, or is there something else in the pharmacy that could help? thank you for advice. **madam

Hi Madam
I think you should rather see your doctor and take a sample of the stool with in a clean container ( like an old plastic Panado container) 1 teaspoon full is enough to send to the lab. You may need antibiotics. For now start taking probiotics 1 three times a day (any brand is fine)
Dr Bbets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/02

Hi Madam
Dr Bbets