Question
Posted by: Stupid | 2011/10/18

As for stuffing up

I keep doing it, hurting people that I love badly. It''s not an excuse but I suffer (and are treated) from/for Bipolar disorder. I am also an alcoholic, this being the bigger problem in my life. I truly believe that my children and other half are better off without me, but I don''t want to cause further pain by committing suicide. Should I just dissappear. I honestly don''t know anymore.

OK, the disorders you mention make like difficult for you, but you don't have to allow them to make things difficult for other people too. Nobody at all will be better off without you, though, anf they'd be far worse off - you'll all be better off without the depression and alcoholism ( and depression cannot be successfully treated while one is alcoholic ) - so get proper treatment for those conditions right away. Be aggressive about seeking good treatment and doing whatever your shrink recommends, to beat these conditions and not to let them beat you.

2
Posted by: MJ | 2011/10/18

Hunny, pleasae do yourself a favour and get come guidance with a councellor, no one is ever really stupid, we just have times of vulnerability and low moments. dontgive up on yourself or your family, rather face it head on and see a professional who can help ou through it all. maybe all you need is the right diet and exercise to boost yourserotonin levels, keep a bar of dark chocolate with you and make sure you stay away from alcohol, alcohol is a depressent, so it certainly wont help you in feeling betetr about yourself or your situation.
you brought your children into this world, and no matter what you do, you are their mother.
nothing will ever change that.
the biggest mess up you can do is dissapear or kill yourself, you will leave them wondering what they did wrong and feeling guilty...i am pretty sure that''s not what you want.
your children will always love you.. that love is never ending. focuss on that and get some help :)

sending you strength and love!

Reply to MJ