Question
Posted by: Elize | 2012/11/03

artificial insemination

Good day.

I want to know if I can go for artificial insemination if no medical reason prevents me from falling pregnant naturally? What are the costs involved? Just an estimate amount.

Dear Elize
The cost of a natural cycle insemination is in the region of about R3000.however should you require a stimulated cycle and ultrasound monitoring, the cost may be between R 2000.Should injectable be used to stimulate ovulation, the cost may be about R5000.It would be best to discuss this in a consultation so that you would be able to budget accordingly.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

4
Posted by: Katzi | 2012/11/26

Dr. Pentz, Kloof Medi clinic, Erasmuskloof

Reply to Katzi
Posted by: Moloko | 2012/11/22

Dear Doc
We also have been trying for a baby please give contact details about the surgeon for artificial insemmination.Would like to consult on this

Reply to Moloko
Posted by: Moloko | 2012/11/22

Dear Doc
We also have been trying for a baby please give all details about the surgeon for artificial insemmination.

Reply to Moloko
Posted by: Lina | 2012/11/07

I have done HSG. took clomid. fertomid..
when Considering INsemination. which route should I follow and pls assist on getting the best doctor...

Reply to Lina