Question
Posted by: Florence | 2012/10/02

Artificial Insemination

Good day Doctor

I have small Cysts and I have done the Artificial insemination three weeks ago and my preganancy test came back negative.

I want to have children but i dont want to do the artificial ensimination again.

Is the any treatment for Cysts or any way to balance my ovaries / hormones?

Dear Florence
Many people would have small cyst in the ovary, without any problems and can still achieve a pregnancy. If however your small cyst that your doctor may have found is due to a condition such as POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROM and in addition if you have with this condition a problem with your ovulation then there are medication that can help you to fall pregnant without artificial insemination.so it is important that you first find out what your diagnosis is, if it is PCO, many patients that have this syndrome also have a hormonal imbalance, and in addition will also have a high insulin level. Providing the sperms are normal and the fallopian tubes patent, then you may benefit from taking a tablet called Glucophage, if your insulin level is high.in addition your doctor can prescribe medication to help you with ovulation.
Answered by: Dr. Y.M.Dasoo

2
Posted by: fertility expert | 2012/10/29

Dear Florence
Answered by: Dr. Y.M.Dasoo

Reply to fertility expert
Posted by: LEONORA | 2012/10/24

can i have contact numbers for Dr Bothner a Parklane Clinic i need to have artificial insermination. I am 35yrs

Reply to LEONORA