Question
Posted by: Rosy | 2012/04/25

arthritis in cartilage of right part of jaw

I have been to the GP and he told me I have infection in the cartilage of my jaw. Prescribed pain killers. Went to another doctor he said the cartilage is broken and suggested surgery. Went to hospital they took xrays which showed no dislocation or signs of broken cartilage. Told me it is arthritis and that it is incurable and have to drink painstillers for the rest of my life and that surgery is not successsful. I undergo severe pain and can hardly eat, laught, cough etc. Please help.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Rosy,
I would advise you to consult with a recommended dentist who could work with and/or consult with an Osteopath.