Posted by: Linda | 2012-04-25

My minitiare maltese has arthritis. I was wondering if I could give her a vitiman supplement containing chondroitin sulphate 200mg, glucosamine sulphate 500mg, methyl sulphonyl methane 500mg, green tea 50 mg, pineapple extract 150 mg, and mucopolysaccarides 25 mg .

My friend takes it for his own arthrites and says it works wonders. Is it safe for my dog?

Thank you for your assistance

Hi Linda

I would advise that you use a product that is licensed for use in dogs. There many products available from vet shops/veterinary practices to supplement your pets diet and hopefully reduce the clinical signs of arthritis.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Posted by: Roberto | 2012-05-27

Niche Marketing Internet Anyone have any idea how to find the profitable niche maktnrieg internet and what would be the criterion I should look into in order to get profitable Niche Keyword?Niche Marketing Internet seems too saturated especially on making money and internet maktnrieg niche.I already spent almost a month to find Niche Marketing Internet but so far no luck.Can anyone helo me on this Niche Marketing Internet criteria I should focus on?

Reply to Roberto
Posted by: Jean | 2012-04-26

Please check with you Vet - there are similar supplements made specialy for dogs with the correct balance for dogs. It is NEVER recommended to use a human product for animals. And yes, these supplements help over a period.

Reply to Jean