Question
Posted by: Arnold | 2011/02/28

Arthritis

My wife goes every 3month for a check up my wife is following a dieet aswell as doeing cardio the specialist is saying there is a big improvement less mediction is needed she asked him if it is because she is eating right he said to her no the arthritis can come back. The dieeting has got nothing to do with it Is it true I am giving my wife all the suport that she needs to eat healty and to do cardio Before she started to eat clean and no cardio she sufferd a lot with pain Now there is a very big improvment

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Arnold,
Appropriate exercise and a good diet is essential for normal function and good health, therefore will be beneficial.