Question
Posted by: Magda | 2010-05-17

Arthritis

Hallo Dok, ek wil net graag weet of dit veilig is om Panamor 50mg vir my hond te gee. Dit lyk of hy seer het as hy lê  en dan opstaan. Help asb

Yes you can give Panamor to your dog. The dosage used at our practice is 1mg/Kg body weight. Give every 2nd or 3rd day. Remember that you must give this product with food.

I would advise that you consult your local vet 1st and ensure that the pain is associated with arthritic pain. Remember that there are other safer products on the market - Metacam, Previcox Petcam e.t.c.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010-05-18

Reply to CyberVet